Jets @ Patriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Brady/Vereen on my fantasy team. Loving this game

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
I had to turn it off. Hate listening to the Brady love fest every time the Cheatriots are on. They gush over his playoff win record but never ever mention the fact that he and Belochunk were cheating their asses off! They won 3 superbowls by a total of 9 points while cheating the whole time. They were not the better team on those days. All the announcers have to ignore the truth to keep the story swept under the rug. All those playoff wins should have an asterisk next to them.

fearsomefour

Legend
I had to turn it off. Hate listening to the Brady love fest every time the Cheatriots are on. They gush over his playoff win record but never ever mention the fact that he and Belochunk were cheating their asses off! They won 3 superbowls by a total of 9 points while cheating the whole time. They were not the better team on those days. All the announcers have to ignore the truth to keep the story swept under the rug. All those playoff wins should have an asterisk next to them.
Nearly as bad is the gushing that usually occurs about how great a manager Billicheat is....and about how Brady does it with no weapons....never looking at the fact the Cheatin' Bill is not a great drafter and cant draft WRs to save his life....has drafted plenty, most do nothing.