Jer'Zhan Newton Should Be Our Pick

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BC Ramfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
BC Ramfan
Come on Baldy. Why you have to do this a week before the draft. What until we pick him at 19 before you bestow praise on him. Come on now
If Baldy likes him, I like him.
I'd move up even.

BC

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
How far will Sweat drop I wonder? The party boy vibe ain’t going to ingratiate him

He’s a day 3 pick now on principle. Teams are super down on players who mess up with everything on the line.

Typically, that’s gonna cost them. La’el Collins didn’t drop that far because teams realized he got done dirty, but yeah

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Was Collins the dude doing bong tokes in the gas mask. :woozy2:

tempests

Hall of Fame
Was Collins the dude doing bong tokes in the gas mask. :woozy2:
La'el Collins was the guy whose ex-girlfriend was murdered before the draft. He went undrafted because he threatened to refuse to sign with teams and sit out the season rather than be a day 3 pick.

Laremy Tunsil was the one with the mask.

WestCoastRam

Legend
He’s a day 3 pick now on principle. Teams are super down on players who mess up with everything on the line.

Typically, that’s gonna cost them. La’el Collins didn’t drop that far because teams realized he got done dirty, but yeah
Yeah, Jalen Carter really paid a price, didn't he?

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Growing up there was a few hundred acres of fig orchards all around our house. Within a ten mile radius it was probably in the thousands of acres. I grew to hate figs. Even Fig Newtons.
I buy these figs called black mountain figs and they have a bunch of flavonoids. I'm not sick of them yet but I could see how you got to where you just can't stand them.