Jerry Jones: Cowboys want extension with Greg Hardy/NFL.com

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
It makes me sick to know he is walking the streets. He should have done time for what he did and the woman who sold out to not testify IMO then in hindsight gave her permission to do what he did and she's a turd too. Not as big, but still.........where is her self respect?

Hardy should have been serving time, not a suspension.

She was likely terrified that he'd kill her. Domestic violence is impossible for one to understand unless they've been through it.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know the story quite well. They tried to keep him, the whole league was trying to bury it. But after an awful 2013 that showed he lost a step, and the pro bowl play of Forsett made him expendable. Period
Ray got his dough from Baltimore.
As for playing for the minimum? As a 7 year vet he's gonan get close to a mill for minimum, while non vested scrubs are at like 400k
I can agree with you somewhat. After all, my initial statement was winning conquers all. But If not for the video, rice would've been a raven that year.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Always an interesting discussion... if the Rams did not have as stout a front four as they do, would you be willing to put up with his antics?

Seems to always be divided pretty close to down the middle.

I've always been on the side of wanting to be proud of the players on my favorite team... old school.

I remember when Incognito was on the Rams... man, those ere some interesting discussions...

Or, better yet, Leonard Little.

Memento

Name
Jemma
Always an interesting discussion... if the Rams did not have as stout a front four as they do, would you be willing to put up with his antics?

I've always been on the side of wanting to be proud of the players on my favorite team... old school.

I remember when Incognito was on the Rams... man, those ere some interesting discussions...

No. I never would. Domestic abusers are right below rapists in my book, and like rapists, they crave control and power through violence. I would sooner throw garbage at Hardy than let him destroy my team's good name.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey

No. I wouldn't. And I hated the fact that Little was on the team.

Consider that we chose him over London Fletcher when both were up for new contracts. London Fletcher, one of the best ambassadors for the sport we've had in the Horns in STL. And we re-upped Leonard Little, a talented yet one-dimensional pass rusher who killed someone.

Memento

Name
Jemma
What makes me even angrier is that Hardy's playing and yet William Gay of the Steelers gets fined for wearing purple cleats to raise awareness for domestic violence. His mother was KILLED by a domestic abuser, and he gets fined for trying to promote awareness for it! Meanwhile, scum like Hardy, Frank Clark, and Bruce Miller, amongst many others, are still allowed to play for teams despite being hit by DV charges this year alone. It makes me SICK.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There were a lot of fans who backed the team retaining Little (I was adamant that they drop him like the bad habit he was).

Trust me - I've seen it - there is a pretty large faction who would take Hardy if the Rams needed a premier pass rusher.

Just too easy for them to say no right now because it's a strength... but, if it weren't? Like I said, I've seen it before.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Lol at all you people mad. You would all love to have a pass - rusher like that on your team. But, since he's a Cowboys you are all moral police all of a sudden. I still love each and everyone of you.
We've already got two guys who are better pass rushers than Hardy. We're doing just fine in that department. :)