Jerry Jones compared Cowboys to Rams. Hilarious !

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Name
Hannibal Ram
It's true............................If you stretch the skin on a human face too tightly, too many times you become a delusional, paranoid, non-important imbecile!!!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
"We've been just as proud of Dak" as they are of Goff.

Seriously..........?

Since his rookie year when he looked like he had some ability he has looked average at best. And unless he finishes the year showing some high level of improvement I'm drafting a QB if I am the Cowboys.

He's not even a game manager at this point, in fact he's a liability. And this started showing up last year so it's not like he's just having a rough start.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
I texted a co-worker who is a Chowboys fan this info......his reply...…" He's old (Jerry Jones) and delusional...….." I laughed my ass off.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
LAWL! The Cowboys need a new head coach, a new quarterback, new wide receivers aside from Gallup (whom I actually like), and more defensive depth before they can even think about taking us on.

Brownie points to Jerry Jones for trying, though! HAHAHA!

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
LAWL! The Cowboys need a new head coach, a new quarterback, new wide receivers aside from Gallup (whom I actually like), and more defensive depth before they can even think about taking us on.

Brownie points to Jerry Jones for trying, though! HAHAHA!

I think more than anything else, they need a new (real) GM...

jacktheripper85

Starter
E7F8D53C-6CE1-4458-9D62-3FB3EFC526A9.jpeg

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think Jerry is close though. I agree that with Austin and the current make up of that team, they could have Rams type productivity.
All they need is Jeff Fisher to lead the charge, and lucky for them he's available. 2015 Rams productivity looks about right for them

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Rams 35 points per game
Cowboys 13.7 points per game

That's LESS than 22 ppg short of the Rams avg.....I see why he's so excited...Seriously though, I really can't believe he actually said that...Just astounding, even for Jerrah !!!

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I will say they do match the Rams when it comes to the number of 3 minute drives...just that the Rams scoreTD's and they punt.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
maybe @LesBaker should post that butt photo he so graciously shared with us yeaterday. was that skeletor's butt?

It was mine actually, it was a selfie from the back.

Rams 35 points per game
Cowboys 13.7 points per game

That's LESS than 22 ppg short of the Rams avg

What's a few TD's difference though right. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Hard to imagine teams like Dallas and Arizona scoring so few points in todays game. I get it that someone has to be 31 and 32 in lowest scoring but damn those two teams can't even muster 14 points a game. And AZ can't get 7.

7 points is an unproductive quarter for the Rams and the almost 14 that the Cowboys manage is a sub par half.