Jenkins is Ok

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Your fans don't wanna hear from you losers at the moment

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Glad he is ok. Hope he is ready to ball next week.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I do, losing is one thing, but I don't want the guy to leave us hanging just because we lost.

Injury status is a lot more important than wounded pride over a loss over a game.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Game of the year coming up a week from today for JJ. Antonio Brown is as big of a challenge as we will see this year.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Good news. Jenkins is playing good football - as is Trumaine Johnson although he should have had a pick. Its our run D thats killing us.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I do, losing is one thing, but I don't want the guy to leave us hanging just because we lost.

Injury status is a lot more important than wounded pride over a loss over a game.
That's what the injury report is for. Jumping on social media after the game is not

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

Really? He's just letting people know that he's okay. I'm not a huge fan of Jenkins, but what he did right there? That's helpful. Because it would've been worse to leave people hanging and then let the injury report say that you're fine. I applaud that sort of honesty, and to be quite frank, it's needed in the world today.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Alright guys...

fw86u.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.