Jeff Fisher’s Postgame Locker Room Speech

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Saffold with the goods at the end. :cheers:
I wouldn't want to be the Chargers right about now! I don't think I've felt this confident about the Rams in a long time. It's like they believe, as a team, they can beat anyone and will knock the snot out of you in the process. Saffold's words rang like cannon blast in terms of getting ready for the next fight. Very hungry Rams!!!!!!!!!

jap

Legend
I wouldn't want to be the Chargers right about now! I don't think I've felt this confident about the Rams in a long time. It's like they believe, as a team, they can beat anyone and will knock the snot out of you in the process. Saffold's words rang like cannon blast in terms of getting ready for the next fight. Very hungry Rams!!!!!!!!!

The Horns have beaten the two SuperBowl participants from last season (i.e., 'Hawks, Broncs) plus the NFC Championship game loser ('9ers). If Beetlejuice's shoulder is healing up, the left side of that Rams OL (i.e., Beetlejuice, GRob) will be a veritable Battering Ram. We can use another guard/tackle combo like that on the starboard side and a young, intelligent, feisty center in the middle calling out the OL blocking schemes.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
The Horns have beaten the two SuperBowl participants from last season (i.e., 'Hawks, Broncs) plus the NFC Championship game loser ('9ers). If Beetlejuice's shoulder is healing up, the left side of that Rams OL (i.e., Beetlejuice, GRob) will be a veritable Battering Ram. We can use another guard/tackle combo like that on the starboard side and a young, intelligent, feisty center in the middle calling out the OL blocking schemes.
And there is an ideal draft strategy for next year, IMO.