Jeff Fisher's Locker Room Victory Speech

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
"Staying on the same schedule, back to work again tomorrow."

Do they practice on Mondays now that they take off later in the week? Either way, "Still have a lot to learn." Is nice to hear. Yes they do, and hopefully they will. Start becoming the team you're meant to be Rams.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
How fired up was McDonald when Fish said we could be a great team and we're on our way? backhand punch into JL. I like it.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
In the past Tuesday was the mandatory off day. They have "Victory Monday's" after a win.

This year they are experimenting with moving the off day to Thursday. The thought behind it being it gives the players a better chance to have "fresh legs" come Sunday.

They are one of a few teams to experiment with it this year.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
So I take it they are not gonna have a "victory" day off then. If so that's a good thing IMO. It's crucial these guys stay grounded and push hard to get that big W before the bye.

Man... IF these guys can win this game in GB the sky's the limit. It's a tough order but very exciting nonetheless.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Love it. Damn, how would you like to be the person to piss off TJ? Dude is intense!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
"Staying on the same schedule, back to work again tomorrow."

Do they practice on Mondays now that they take off later in the week? Either way, "Still have a lot to learn." Is nice to hear. Yes they do, and hopefully they will. Start becoming the team you're meant to be Rams.

2015_year_of_the_ram_uncirculated___mint_12_troy_oz___999_fine_silver_round_1_thumb2_lgw.jpg

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
In the past Tuesday was the mandatory off day. They have "Victory Monday's" after a win.

This year they are experimenting with moving the off day to Thursday. The thought behind it being it gives the players a better chance to have "fresh legs" come Sunday.

They are one of a few teams to experiment with it this year.

If I was a player I would love that. Tuesday is the worse day of the week. Nothing special happens, might as well pass the time getting better.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
So I take it they are not gonna have a "victory" day off then. If so that's a good thing IMO. It's crucial these guys stay grounded and push hard to get that big W before the bye.

Man... IF these guys can win this game in GB the sky's the limit. It's a tough order but very exciting nonetheless.

I believe I read that was one of the main reasons Fisher made the change. He felt it was better to get over the win and start focusing on next week asap, and not let the win carry into later in the week and effect their play for the upcoming game