Jeff Fisher's Approach A Breath of Fresh Air For St. Louis

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Re: Jeff Fisher's Approach A Breath of Fresh Air For St. Lou

Great read Shane. We as fans can take the improvements and feel a bit better I suppose. The last thing I want is for my Rams to be happy about ALMOST winning. This team WILL start winning. And when it does, they probably will be happy about it until they start getting ready to win the next one.

STL-Rams

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

RamFan503 said:
Great read Shane. We as fans can take the improvements and feel a bit better I suppose. The last thing I want is for my Rams to be happy about ALMOST winning. This team WILL start winning. And when it does, they probably will be happy about it until they start getting ready to win the next one.

Thank you, RamFan503...

RAMilyGuy

UDFA

Good article, I was thinking a similar thing this morning.

After the initial anger went away, I felt a "moral victory". We went into Detroit huge dogs, and almost took it to them. We imposed our type of football on the match up, and forced them for most of the game to play small ball. But DET still beat us at our own game, and that's the bottom line.

"Moral victories" are a Spags mindset. I'm not happy anymore that we almost beat a playoff contender, just because we were horrible last year. We came within minutes of the big upset, I want the damn win.

Glad to see Fisher isn't spouting the "I'm so proud of how hard we played" bullcrap.