Jeff Fisher (What a difference he has made for the Rams!)!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Does anyone think the Rams could have signed Jake Long without Jeff Fisher (I don't!)? Ever since the Rams were fortunate enough to hire Jeff Fisher the entire Rams organization's attitude has changed (For the Better!)! Player's like Jake Long actually want to come to St Louis to play for the Rams (It's been a long time since the Rams could say that!) without the Rams having to overpay them! It was a great day for the Rams when Stan Kroenke (And, he deserves a lot of credit!) hired Jeff Fisher (And, Les Snead!)!

The Rams future looks very, very Bright!!!

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Re: Jeff Fisher (What a difference he has made for the Rams!

paceram said:
Does anyone think the Rams could have signed Jake Long without Jeff Fisher (I don't!)? Ever since the Rams were fortunate enough to hire Jeff Fisher the entire Rams organization's attitude has changed (For the Better!)! Player's like Jake Long actually want to come to St Louis to play for the Rams (It's been a long time since the Rams could say that!) without the Rams having to overpay them! It was a great day for the Rams when Stan Kroenke (And, he deserves a lot of credit!) hired Jeff Fisher (And, Les Snead!)!

I'm right there with you. This is going to be a fun team to watch over the next several years.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Yea, definitely has changed things for the better!

nighttrain

Legend

paceram said:

The difference between a SUMMER NIGHT FULL OF STARS, & a cold winter day

traub

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

I'll co-sign that without any hesitation Pace.

The culture of our team is something we can all be proud of. AGAIN.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin

nighttrain said:
paceram said:

The difference between a SUMMER NIGHT FULL OF STARS, & a cold winter day

traub

Couldnt have not said it better myself Fishers the man

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil

I think Snead must be mentioned as well. They have a good/likable plan, and they are getting others to buy into it. We are seeing some great leadership unfolding in front of us.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin

The dolphins organization has to be butt hurt by now

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory

Rabid Ram said:

Haha. No kidding. If I were a Dolphins fan, I'd have a festering hatred for Rams/Fisher/Snead.

jap

Legend

iBruce said:
Rabid Ram said:

Haha. No kidding. If I were a Dolphins fan, I'd have a festering hatred for Rams/Fisher/Snead.

To 'Phins fans: Don't hate, appreciate! The Fisher King made him an offer he couldn't refuse. Capisce? :lol:

bluecoconuts

Legend

iBruce said:
Rabid Ram said:

I've peaked over at a few boards, they have threads about how much they hate us.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin

bluecoconuts said:
iBruce said:
Rabid Ram said:

I've peaked over at a few boards, they have threads about how much they hate us.

Official *I HATE THE ST. LOUIS RAMS* thread (51) »( 1 2 3) Last Post: Jt0323, Today 10:25 AM Mike florio is a massive douche... (3) »

Lolol

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin

Rabid Ram said:
bluecoconuts said:
iBruce said:
Rabid Ram said:

Official *I HATE THE ST. LOUIS RAMS* thread (51) »( 1 2 3) Last Post: Jt0323, Today 10:25 AM Mike florio is a massive douche... (3) »

Lolol

Wow what a leading post

Vinny Fins 12:40 AM Today Fisher.

Cook.

Long.

I SERIOUSLY HATE THAT ORGANIZATION. THEIR FANS. THEIR **** HOLE CITY. I HOPE THE TEN BIBLICAL PLAGUES BEFALL THEM, BRADFORDS ARM FALLS OFF AGAIN AND THEY GO 2-14.

WHO IS WITH ME?

17isOurSavior 12:44 AM Tod

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

paceram said:

I think we can see why Stan wasn't taking no for an answer when it came to Fish. We are all very lucky he bought the team instead of Kahn. SK may own several sports teams but football is the crown jewel. I think he will treat it as such.

A55VA6

Legend

Fisher and Sneed actually give me hope that this team can now become a contender. First time I've felt that way since I was a little kid.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

Rabid Ram said:
Rabid Ram said:
bluecoconuts said:
iBruce said:
Rabid Ram said:

Lolol

Wow what a leading post

Vinny Fins 12:40 AM Today Fisher.

Cook.

Long.

I SERIOUSLY HATE THAT ORGANIZATION. THEIR FANS. THEIR **** HOLE CITY. I HOPE THE TEN BIBLICAL PLAGUES BEFALL THEM, BRADFORDS ARM FALLS OFF AGAIN AND THEY GO 2-14.

WHO IS WITH ME?

17isOurSavior 12:44 AM Tod

lawlz we got haterz.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame

The light is shinning brighter and the tunnel is near its end.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame

Fisher proves that there's more to coaching than X & O's

Speeps

Starter

Yamahopper said:
Fisher proves that there's more to coaching than X & O's
This is true. Fisher knows the game very well, but he understands people, more importantly he understands his players. He reminds me of Coach K, in terms of his humility, and the way to build,mentor, develop, and coach players.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin

Lol wanns know why Fisher and fans like my self left the titans.

Heres why

there starting qb just ciming back from shoulder surgery so what do they do

let hasslebeck walk abd sign Ryan Fitzpatrick facepalm