Jeff Fisher: “We have our work cut out for us” + Austin Davis Comments

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
From the look on his face, he knows he got big troubles with the O-Line, and more!!

ram007

Starter
From the look on his face, he knows he got big troubles with the O-Line, and more!!

I was thinking the same. Not sure why Jeff Fisher looked very down in the pres conference unlike other press conferences after a loss. No pun intended.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I was thinking the same. Not sure why Jeff Fisher looked very down in the pres conference unlike other press conferences after a loss. No pun intended.
I want to hear his show tonight, after he's had a chance to look at the game Film!!

Alan

Legend
rdw confusing Fish with Martz:
Actually, I think the correct phrase would be, "Shoot, we'll fix that."
That "shoot" was a Martz word wasn't it? :)

RamzFanz

Damnit
I'm so glad the Rams have a mountain of teachable moments. It will really really help.

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
Austin Davis holds the ball way too long and won't use his legs to make positive plays. That said, can this team make a half time adjustment on O or D? While they play decent sometime great in first half, they got straight into the toilet after halftime. Sorry, just so frustrating even on Tuesday morning.

jap

Legend
Austin Davis holds the ball way too long and won't use his legs to make positive plays. That said, can this team make a half time adjustment on O or D? While they play decent sometime great in first half, they got straight into the toilet after halftime. Sorry, just so frustrating even on Tuesday morning.

Maybe Fish's 24-hour rule ought to apply to we fans as well. :sneaky::ROFLMAO: