Jeff Fisher: The guy just gets it!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
While I concur Fish "get's it" THE RAMS "get it",proud this day to be a fan

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Rams Help High School Football Teams Affected by Ferguson Crisis

The St. Louis Rams are helping out area high school football teams affected by the protesting in Ferguson, MO. The high school football teams from McCluer, McCluer North and Berkeley/McCluer South are not able to practice at their schools with the protests and police presence in Ferguson. So the Rams are allowing these school’s teams to practice at their facility.

Fox 2 Sports Director Martin Kilcoyne tips his hat to the Rams for helping these schools and their football teams prepare for their upcoming seasons in his nightly TKO report.

http://fox2now.com/2014/08/20/rams-help-high-school-football-teams-affected-by-ferguson-crisis/

Alan

Legend
When I went to McCluer there was only one big school comprising several buildings. 6th largest HS in the world at the time. We always had great teams in every sport because we had so many students to choose from.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
The thing that struck me seeing these kids.... How can a bunch of 15, 16, 17 or 18 year old kids, focus on football practice with all of this going on around them? I was told that this McCluer North team, and I assume it applies to the McCluer South and McCluer HS teams as well, cannot even practice at their school. With classes being canceled for the rest of the week, they have been forced to find parks to hold their workouts.

So bringing them to be a part of the last day of training camp, to me was really kinda cool.
I was at Rams Park today loading out all of the camp equipment. A kid from one of the schools was trying to find his way to the indoor practice facility so I offered to walk him over to where it was. I asked him if any of the craziness is starting to settle down. He said it wasn't as bad as a few days ago but it's still nuts. He said his house is right in the middle of the nonsense. For a 16-18 year old kid he seemed to be taking it in stride pretty well. He thanked me for showing him where the field was and I told him I hope he stays safe.