Jeff Fisher Presser today 11/29/2016

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
8 minutes of press conference. 20 seconds about actual football. This ED situation needs to fuck off already. Some of us actually give a shit about football.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Wow... Fish fucked up there around 5:14... he basicly admitted to saying he said no sideline passes because of ED's comments.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
8 minutes of press conference. 20 seconds about actual football. This ED situation needs to freak off already. Some of us actually give a crap about football.
Eric Dickerson gives a crap about Football.That's why he is doing everything he can
to try to ensure that we get football.Winning football.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Wow... Fish freaked up there around 5:14... he basicly admitted to saying he said no sideline passes because of ED's comments.
Who gives a fuck? He also said when the conversation was done Dickerson knew where he stood. Next thing that happens is Dickerson goes public slinging mud. That is childish. He's the one who should be getting shit not the Rams and Fisher

EasyE

Starter
Something in me wants for Fisher to have one more year, with the move and all the living out of a suitcase....would be great to see him overcome this...this far in, I would give him one more...I kinda like that he doesnt panic....maybe the losing has got to my head,lol.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Something in me wants for Fisher to have one more year, with the move and all the living out of a suitcase....would be great to see him overcome this...this far in, I would give him one more...I kinda like that he doesnt panic....maybe the losing has got to my head,lol.

The perfect definition & example of insanity........

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Who gives a freak? He also said when the conversation was done Dickerson knew where he stood. Next thing that happens is Dickerson goes public slinging mud. That is childish. He's the one who should be getting crap not the Rams and Fisher

Yeah, that's BS. That's Fisher sayin', "unless you pimp that yellow jacket to carry my water, no cookies for you..."

Apparently, Fisher isn't okay with grown men having integrity around him.

What do I mean by that EXACTLY?

I mean that it's okay to engage in constructive criticism AND as a HoFer to ask the organization for some suite passes as that sort of thing is apparently common practice. But with Fisher, that's apparently NOT okay. Dickerson can have the passes, but then can't even engage in constructive criticism. I sure didn't hear ED slamming Fisher as a person or a coach or calling for him to be fired or being bombastic in a distracting way. If anything, I always thought ED tended to state the obvious and was typically the third or fourth person to do it. Take from that what you will, but he wasn't breaking any stories or bomb throwing or shock jocking.

I just hope that all of this defense of Fisher will be used as a backdrop for his farewell presser.

I just got the funniest picture in my head...

Fisher...fired and fly fishing in Montana...still salty over it... Sees a ram along the river bank...and totally loses it. I picture a red-faced Fisher with his war face on, charging the ram with his fly fishing pole raised high. Meanwhile, the ram just bleats a little and runs away from the crazy bear-man.

What was in that trail mix?

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Constructive criticism is the process of offering valid and well-reasoned opinions about the work of others, usually involving both positive and negative comments, in a friendly manner rather than an oppositional one. The purpose of 'constructive criticism is to improve the outcome

For those of you that think trash talking and insults are somehow constructive criticism.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Yeah, that's BS. That's Fisher sayin', "unless you pimp that yellow jacket to carry my water, no cookies for you..."

Apparently, Fisher isn't okay with grown men having integrity around him.

What do I mean by that EXACTLY?

I mean that it's okay to engage in constructive criticism AND as a HoFer to ask the organization for some suite passes as that sort of thing is apparently common practice. But with Fisher, that's apparently NOT okay. Dickerson can have the passes, but then can't even engage in constructive criticism. I sure didn't hear ED slamming Fisher as a person or a coach or calling for him to be fired or being bombastic in a distracting way. If anything, I always thought ED tended to state the obvious and was typically the third or fourth person to do it. Take from that what you will, but he wasn't breaking any stories or bomb throwing or shock jocking.

I just hope that all of this defense of Fisher will be used as a backdrop for his farewell presser.

I just got the funniest picture in my head...

Fisher...fired and fly fishing in Montana...still salty over it... Sees a ram along the river bank...and totally loses it. I picture a red-faced Fisher with his war face on, charging the ram with his fly fishing pole raised high. Meanwhile, the ram just bleats a little and runs away from the crazy bear-man.

What was in that trail mix?

Calling Goff a bust before he ever played a game is not constructive criticism. Saying the coaches didn't deserve their jobs, maybe if there as some meat behind it could be considered constructive. ED was a great talent running the ball beyond that I'm not sure what else he's ever done or what he knows about the Rams staff or their qualifications. It would have been better for everyone involved if he had some integrity and kept this nonsense to himself. Throwing out on his show is shock jocking as far as I;m concerned.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Relax, it's the holidays...

0519ada4e78c71228081f0e667ff19e90cb152.jpg

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Constructive criticism is the process of offering valid and well-reasoned opinions about the work of others, usually involving both positive and negative comments, in a friendly manner rather than an oppositional one. The purpose of 'constructive criticism is to improve the outcome

For those of you that think trash talking and insults are somehow constructive criticism.
200w.gif

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
When considering ED's (or anyone in the media) comments....think to yourself.......would they be acceptable on ROD outside of a vent thread? That's right...I just pimped ROD as a criticism barometer!!

I said pimped and ROD.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Curious, who has ED trashed? Have you heard his statements? He only stated/insinuated Weinke didn't have any QB development experience "at the professional level". And this was AFTER another reporter asked what he thought of the Rams offense. He has plenty of experience if dysfunctional offenses.

Calling Goff a bust before he ever played a game is not constructive criticism.
That wasn't ED, that was Chris Carter....
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/c...ey-botched-the-top-pick-by-taking-jared-goff/

View: https://twitter.com/LARamNation/status/795686095602139136

http://theramswire.usatoday.com/201...red-goff-case-keenum-jeff-fisher-cris-carter/

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/11/cris-carter-los-angeles-rams-jared-goff-jeff-fisher

View: https://twitter.com/TheHerd/status/796113308629614592

http://www.ramsfansunited.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&p=57231

Biggest game in Fishers career now...all the hype. ED sure knows when to put the heat on his enemies. He's gonna USE Belichick to do his dirty work...I'm kinda hoping fish can at least save face...do what he does...win one no one thinks we can win...I hate the Pats