Jeez. 290 yards receiving for Megatron

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
So far....

Game is almost over, so we can only hope Flipper's record stays intact.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
329 yards...

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
329 yards with 12 seconds to go, tied 30-30. he might do it :(

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Nah, I think he's done now. 31-30, Dallas ball after the kickoff with 12 seconds left.
That was close. 7 yards short of the record.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Nah, I think he's done now. 31-30, Dallas ball after the kickoff with 12 seconds left.
That was close.

Yea, i thought it was 30-30 after the fg for some reason. I shut down my feed cause thought game was over, then checked the scores online and was like wtf!!!!!!! so turned it back on

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Stafford is the luckiest QB alive for having Megatron to throw to.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
lol. Certainly makes it easier. He ended up with 488 yards passing.
Ridiculous.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Mother of God...

My friend is a Dallas fan and says Dez is the best WR in the game. Looks like I won that argument.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Gotta give it to Stafford though. That play at the end was amazing and I don't think anyone except for the center knew he was going to do it.

In the end, no Dez, you can not do everything that Megatron can do.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Gotta give it to Stafford though. That play at the end was amazing and I don't think anyone except for the center knew he was going to do it.

In the end, no Dez, you can not do everything that Megatron can do.
He can bitch and throw tantrums WAY better than Megatron.
So there's that...

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
He can bitch and throw tantrums WAY better than Megatron.
So there's that...
This, he looks like such a baby door, Jesus. I wonder how long he thinks he can pull this shit until he gets caught with a hook or somebody pops off right back at him. I don't get why these guys think they'll command respect hooping and hollering like an idiot. Didn't work for T.O. who was a much better receiver than Dez Bryant at this point, definitely isn't gonna work for him.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame

No he's not, he's elevating Megatrons play because he's a great QB. He could make any WR look that good, even the Rams WRs. That's what great QBs do. /sarcasm

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
No he's not, he's elevating Megatrons play because he's a great QB. He could make any WR look that good, even the Rams WRs. That's what great QBs do. /sarcasm

You had me for a second there lol

Just glad I have him in my fantasy team. I'd do awful things for Sam to be able to throw to him, or Green, or Jones, or someone who can catch a football consistently, or to have Sam back. I miss Bradford :frown:.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Just glad I have him in my fantasy team. I'd do awful things for Sam to be able to throw to him, or Green, or Jones, or someone who can catch a football consistently, or to have Sam back. I miss Bradford :frown:.

That post went from really happy to really depressing really fast.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
What would you do to have Sam back and throwing to Megatron AND Aj Green?

jjab360

Legend
Marqise Lee should be available for the 2014 draft.
Unfortunately, not near the same level as a Calvin Johnson. Sammy Watkins neither. The closest thing might be Mike Evans, but he doesn't nearly have Megatron's speed.

jap

Legend
Unfortunately, not near the same level as a Calvin Johnson. Sammy Watkins neither. The closest thing might be Mike Evans, but he doesn't nearly have Megatron's speed.

Megatron is a freak of nature. You won't find too many like him.

However, Marqise may be a true NFL #1 wide out.