Jaylon Johnson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The Bears gave him permission to seek a trade. He is in his contract year. I’d like Snead to try to work out a deal to trade and sign him.

If he won’t sign then get him for a later round pick. He’s better than Kendrick.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
The Bears gave him permission to seek a trade. He is in his contract year. I’d like Snead to try to work out a deal to trade and sign him.

If he won’t sign then get him for a later round pick. He’s better than Kendrick.
I doubt a 'later round pick' would get it done.

Johnson is good; and the Bears would probably do better via a compensatory pick.

Your son Lincoln is probably better than Kendrick.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame

I wouldn't mind that move. I personally hated when we traded Ramsey away for peanuts. We had no real proven starting CBs behind him and we still don't.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
He's better than all our corners and has good size. It's a need for us. Depends on price though. Contenders will undoubtedly offer more than rebuilders like us.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
He's better than all our corners and has good size. It's a need for us. Depends on price though. Contenders will undoubtedly offer more than rebuilders like us.
Yeah, I'm not sure if we'd get into any bidding wars. Rams seem to be sticking to their plan of not spending this year.... although we did sign Higbee.

NCRamGuy

Rookie
Name
ManmadeRam
I would not mind him. Definetly better than Kendrick.

I'm still banging the table for Free Agent CB Desmond King.