Jay Z after the Rams victory

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
Jay Z to buy the Rams? :cautious:

image.png

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
So, jz, you're keeping it real AND the team in St louis, right?

He'll no! You done lost your damn mind!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Why would he be there? A closet Rams fan? Just happened to be in town?
Interesting.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
Is that Robinson to left of JZ? I recognize Tru, Long and Lynch. Who are the others?
I need #'s!

rams2050

Starter
Can't be as straightforward as Jay Z and Beyonce buying the Rams. Has to be something sneaky cooked up by StanK -- like adding minority ownership to secure his LA deal. (NOT that I'm against minority ownership of ANYTHING; I'm all for it! But I wouldn't put anything past StanK when it comes to doing what it takes to get his way and leave St. Louis. 'Cause you can bet Jay Z wouldn't be signing on as a partner in the ST. LOUIS Rams, if indeed that is what this is all about.

Don't put anything past the StanK!

Debacled

Starter
Can't be as straightforward as Jay Z and Beyonce buying the Rams. Has to be something sneaky cooked up by StanK -- like adding minority ownership to secure his LA deal. (NOT that I'm against minority ownership of ANYTHING; I'm all for it! But I wouldn't put anything past StanK when it comes to doing what it takes to get his way and leave St. Louis. 'Cause you can bet Jay Z wouldn't be signing on as a partner in the ST. LOUIS Rams, if indeed that is what this is all about.

Don't put anything past the StanK!
Not entirely sure Jay Z would even be allowed to be part owner, seeing as he has his own sports agency....