Jason Smith Interview with J.T.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
I don't think he sounds that bad. He's kind of a humble guy. Getting carted off the field still seems to be on his mind.
Either he makes the team or he doesn't. It's up to him. He's got the talent, but just has to put it to use.

If nothing else he's made enough money to have a comfortable life.

At .07 I think that's my new signature.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Yamahopper said:
I don't think he sounds that bad. He's kind of a humble guy. Getting carted off the field still seems to be on his mind.
Either he makes the team or he doesn't. It's up to him. He's got the talent, but just has to put it to use.

loooool I think he just says "FEEL LIKE I'M GREAT" right into one of the mics so it blows up into sounding FUCKIN GREAT.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I really do hope that the guy can fix whatever is wrong with his technique or confidence or whatever it is. We know that he has the talent to be as good as he wants to be.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Username said:
Yamahopper said:

loooool I think he just says "FEEL LIKE I'M GREAT" right into one of the mics so it blows up into sounding FUCKIN GREAT.
Heh. Sounded like that to me too.

Sent via Tapatalk2.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

he may have talent but unfortunately it's not being a tackle in the nfl. 4 years and he's still fighting for a starters' spot. time to call him a humongous bust.

we all held high hopes after 2010 where he sort of played well at RT but it was just a mirage it seems.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
DR RAM said:
I don't know what to say after listening to that, he sounds completely broken.
I agree. I remember how excited he sounded when he was drafted. Now he just seems like he lost and he knows it. Man, the guy has fantastic athletic ability too. I hope he can turn it around soon.