Jared taking care of the men who take care of him

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
OK! I'll ask for everyone, "What's in those 'Gouchie Bags'!!?! :mrburnsevil:

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Those Yeti cooler bags are expensive as hell. Hennessy isn’t cheap either lol

Good job by Goff showing appreciation to the guys that protect his health and allow him to be successful.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
That Sammy Watkins article, his commenting on how Goff takes care of him, and the rest of the guys, and how he really wants them to do well, as well as the team. Everything Sammy said about him was awesome, please read the article if you haven't.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
That Sammy Watkins article, his commenting on how Goff takes care of him, and the rest of the guys, and how he really wants them to do well, as well as the team. Everything Sammy said about him was awesome, please read the article if you haven't.

Where is such article?

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
BTW, they're not purses. They're a men's carry-all...and European. And I hope they're all stuffed with a nice fur coat....the kind joe mayo has. Then they can sit in the locker room before the game and drink the Hennessey while lounging in their fur coats.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Where is such article?
http://www.ramsondemand.com/threads...reer-back-on-track-in-l-a.52726/#post-1008053

From article.

On the field? Through 13 games, he has 34 receptions for 549 yards and seven touchdowns. Watkins insists he's perfectly OK sharing the wealth on this pyrotechnic Rams offense. Playing with Goff has been an epiphany.
As Watkins explains, Goff often asks him in the huddle if he knows what he's doing on a certain play, a certain route concept and—eyes wide, shaking his head—Watkins will admit he does not. At which point, Goff explains everything. Right then. In real time. And Watkins' X's and O's encyclopedia grows. The duo has reached the point where they're seeing the same holes in defenses pre-snap.

"He's a leader," Watkins says. "He can feel a player. He can feel our energy. Knowing if we don't get something, he can correct it on the fly. He can look at certain looks and get us out of bad situations. Right away, I know, 'This is a bad look. Is he going to can it?' Certain times, if you don't have a smart enough quarterback, he might just call that play in that bad look and I get f--ked up. So he's always protecting us on certain passes."

And get this: He's even letting that guard down. Watkins is opening up to other players.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
BTW, they're not purses. They're a men's carry-all...and European. And I hope they're all stuffed with a nice fur coat....the kind joe mayo has. Then they can sit in the locker room before the game and drink the Hennessey while lounging in their fur coats.

Sounds like a purse. Just saying.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Sounds like a purse. Just saying.
In California, we have to pay for grocery bags. These bags are insulated (Yeti), and you take them to the grocery store to keep, your colds, or hots, how you want them, or on aan endeavor. I know you are joking, but some people don't know about the bag thing. Just don't carry them over your shoulder. Lol.

Last edited:

STLRam

UDFA
Listen to that 5 times in a row like my phone made me do. Brown sounds absolutely stoned and it’s hilarious.

fearsomefour

Legend
In California, we have to pay for grocery bags. These bags are insulated (Yeti), and you take them to the grocery store to keep, your colds, or hots, how you want them, or on aan endeavor. I know you are joking, but some people don't know about the bag thing. Just don't carry them over your shoulder. Lol.
Straws were just banned in my hometown.
Homeless people everywhere but the local politicians tackled that important drinking straw problem.
Beyond lame.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Straws were just banned in my hometown.
Homeless people everywhere but the local politicians tackled that important drinking straw problem.
Beyond lame.
Not straws, DRUG paraphernalia. You know, evil features on your gun, will kill people too. Just like straws make people addicts, and are an useless feature with cups, and shit.

In Arizona, you can be arrested for having a straw in your car. Glass pipes are OK.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Not purses guys, look like Yeti cooler bags. 200-300$ soft coolers.

Yeah, and what I was saying before...don't EVER carry it on your shoulder, if you are a man............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ strap it to your huge, cawk and ballz.