Jared Goff's School-Record 96 Touchdown Passes in 7 Minutes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdw

Pro Bowler
Awesome thanks for posting this. Our boy Goff sure can spin the football!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
96 touchdowns in 7 minutes? Wow! What was the final score of that game?

200.gif

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Guess I'll have to buy my copy of Sports Illustrated

13173804_10154743640563484_6962007554361068382_n.jpg

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
His quick decisions and release .... uncanny. As mentioned .. .the fades but also the quick outs and slants. Pure WCO passing.

…..

Legend
He has a very compact throwing motion. Looks more fundamentally sound when moving to his left. Seems to throw from different arm angles.

Oh well...I'm not a QB expert, as long as he can sling it. 96 TD's in four years for us and that will be a big time improvement.

RamzFanz

Damnit
He has a very compact throwing motion. Looks more fundamentally sound when moving to his left. Seems to throw from different arm angles.

Oh well...I'm not a QB expert, as long as he can sling it. 96 TD's in four years for us and that will be a big time improvement.

I like his feet.

And not in a weird way this time.

His composure and delivery of the fade in the redzone, OMFG. We need that so much. Britt can catch those all day. Britt's WAY underrated on the contested catch front. Here's his chance.

Last edited:

…..

Legend
I like his feet.

And not in a weird way this time.

His composure and delivery in the redzone, OMFG. We need that so much. Britt can catch those all day. He's WAY underrated on the contested catch front. Here's his chance.

I agree he has great footwork, and he squares up pretty good when given time. That offensive line didn't do him many favors that's for sure.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I agree he has great footwork, and he squares up pretty good when given time. That offensive line didn't do him many favors that's for sure.

Man, if he delivers the ball in the redzone like he did in college...

It's time for the Rams to deliver the ball to the receiver and not just dump off hoping they make YAC and score.

I'm really hoping our o-line has matured.

TexasRam

Legend
He always throws that TD slant in the back of the end zone up High where only the Wr can catch it.

You can tell he's been doing this since he was 7 years old as he is very refined in all the fundamentals.