Jared Goff post Packers presser

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
Goff was confused for stretches today and missed somenopen receivers.....both missed some throws and didn't see some open receivers.
That said, the Packers DBs held the receivers all day and Goff and tbe Rams showed resolve coming back.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Goff was confused for stretches today and missed somenopen receivers.....both missed some throws and didn't see some open receivers.
That said, the Packers DBs held the receivers all day and Goff and tbe Rams showed resolve coming back.

The holding was shades of the 2001 Superbowl. I hope to hell that the refs don't start allowing that shit against the Rams. Maybe it was just a one game thing.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
That demeanor of his is such a strength. Could you imagine if he was as emotional as we are in the game thread:shocked:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

man, he looks so, what's the word, like a leader of men. the way he speaks, the answers he gives, in total control. i can see why everyone on the team has total confidence in him. man i'm so happy he's the rams qb.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
the best answer in the whole thing was to the question
"were you panicking when you were 10-0 down "
"no why would i be "