Jared Goff on The Pivot

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Awesome watch! Had just finished it when I saw you post it. This show keeps on delivering love it.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
It was very good. There are definitely some good questions in there I wish he had answered instead of spun.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Those guys will interview anyone nowadays.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
Nice.

The trade was really a unique one in that one fanbase (Lions) got behind us in a big way.
Goff still gets a lot of love here, and a lot of hate, and some in between, but I think most Rams fans wish him the best.

I think it's good sportsmanship to show some support for an ex player, one that was drafted by us and had shown some talent and a degree of commitment and success.
Goff ticks all the boxes there.

Good luck to Goff and the Lions, unless they play us.
That's usually the phrase, right?

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Yeah, the Pivot is a must subscribe on YouTube. Pat McAfee too. I watched this last night and it was good. Goff's voice sounds deeper to me now. Like he has matured in the last 18 months. I think he will have a solid year and the Lions could win 7 or more games.

dang

Legend
Yeah, the Pivot is a must subscribe on YouTube. Pat McAfee too. I watched this last night and it was good. Goff's voice sounds deeper to me now. Like he has matured in the last 18 months. I think he will have a solid year and the Lions could win 7 or more games.
Top 12-15 QB this year is my prediction.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Big Year for the Lions and the Dan Campbell regime. Tough guy, that now needs to win some games. Now I do believe the Lions are heading in the right direction and I also believe Jared Goff came back strong in the 2nd half of the season with improve play calling and better WR's.

However, if they don't starting winning some games the whole "When the going gets tough, the tough gets going." will not resonate. Players need to taste victory, but again I believe they will and concur @Zodi Lions could make post season.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Campbell is certainly a tough guy and he favors that attitude by his players. And that is where I don't see Goff as a great fit. Just like you have heard of late wrt players associating Garoppolo and "bitch" there is a necessary level of toughness required to achieve greatness at QB in this league. If you don't have it the players know and it will erode unit confidence.

For the record I would very much enjoy seeing Goff succeed with the Lions. But I don't expect things to play out that way. We'll see.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Campbell is certainly a tough guy and he favors that attitude by his players. And that is where I don't see Goff as a great fit. Just like you have heard of late wrt players associating Garoppolo and "bitch" there is a necessary level of toughness required to achieve greatness at QB in this league. If you don't have it the players know and it will erode unit confidence.

For the record I would very much enjoy seeing Goff succeed with the Lions. But I don't expect things to play out that way. We'll see.
Well Goff was tough as nails with us. I get it though: not attitude-wise.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well Goff was tough as nails with us. I get it though: not attitude-wise.
He can take a hit for sure. It's the mental side I think he is deficient. But maybe the fallout from what happened with McVay will help him address it and overcome it. Not saying he's gonna fail. I just don't believe in him any more.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
The Pivot is absolutely a must listen. I haven't gotten to the Pat Surtain one yet. But I had to listen to Goff the second I saw it available.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I’ve got nothing but love for Goff. Not a weirdo like Wentz.. just had a cap on what he can do. Stopped developing. Maybe it was work ethic, maybe it was coaching, maybe that was the best he had.

Glad Rams moved on, but no ill will,

tempests

Hall of Fame
Not feeling the Lions hype. They still have a bottom five roster in the NFC, AFAIC.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If they hit on Williams that offense will have some serious pieces. St Brown and Chark are solid, that third guy would make that a playoff type room plus Hockenson is on the upswing with a ton of talent.

Also they have a run game. They have talent in Swift and they put up a 4.4 ypc average last season which was T-10th.

Talent is there on offense to make some serious noise. Now defense is another matter though. They need to improve that 31st overall scoring allowed. I do think Hutch is going to help the defense a ton, but it's gonna have to be a group lift to get where they need to in order to threaten to win playoff games.