Jared Goff on Rich Eisen Show

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Yeah, I posted this on the Goff thread earlier this week. It's a great watch.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Yeah, I posted this on the Goff thread earlier this week. It's a great watch.

It really is.
Goff always comes across as just a genuinely good, easy to like dude. His demeanor is so laid back that at times people read it as a nonchalant attitude maybe...

I don't know if it's wishful thinking on my end but from recent McVay and Goff interviews, I can't shake the feeling that McVay has been playing his cards closer to his vest than normal and has something up his sleeve for the offense.
Also - if Goff or McVay are really perturbed by the prospect of Joe Noteboom at Left Tackle, they are both expert actors or poker players because I can't sense that at all from either. Both seem oddly confident in not only the teams chances but in the Offense as a whole.

Flint

Pro Bowler
It’s not like throwing a rookie in there who’s never had much experience like the cards had to do. Boom was brought here to play LT, he should be serviceable at least. Whether he gets there this week is the question.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He showed a little ordinator l personality here lol

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
So Jared has a chip, eh? Interesting. I'm not super competitive, somewhat though but never was a type A, and I will sometimes recall a few detractors from my past and use that to keep myself going, especially in the gym. There's always going to be negative people, but if you can use that as motivation to better yourself you're that much ahead.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Gonna have to watch this tomorrow when I have better internet.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thanks for this, both of you.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So Jared has a chip, eh? Interesting. I'm not super competitive, somewhat though but never was a type A, and I will sometimes recall a few detractors from my past and use that to keep myself going, especially in the gym. There's always going to be negative people, but if you can use that as motivation to better yourself you're that much ahead.
Seems like Jared gets a little frustrated at the motivation question. I don’t blame Rich for asking multiple times in different ways. But I’m sure it gets tiring having people constantly question your drive and determination.

I feel like you just need to watch his micd up from this year against the Giants and you can hear the fire in his voice. He wants to win and he will do whatever it takes. But he understands the even keel approach. I love it, honestly.