Jared Goff film breakdown, why the Rams paid him the big bucks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
And now we get the other end of the spectrum, this dude isn’t breaking things down well, mostly just talking stats, which anyone can do, and then making stupid statements like “Goff and Winston have the same IQ” the fuck does that even mean?

Hell, if he wants stats: Goff threw for over 4,000 yards and had a positive TD/INT ratio without a solid O-line or any semblance of a running game. That's stats for him.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg

Wow talk about an annoying voice, I stopped watching right after the “they lose largely because of Goff” referring to the SB

All things considered, after rewatching the SB more times than I’d care to admit, I thought Goff played pretty decent

Last edited:

bluecoconuts

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wow talk about an annoying voice, I stopped watching right after the “they lose largely because of Goff” referring to the SB

All things considered, after rewatching the SB more times than I’d care to admit, I thought Goff played pretty decent

That’s the point I knew he didn’t know a thing as well funny enough.

The gameplan failed them that day, unfortunately. Which is why when we make it back, and McVay isn’t done yet, we’re gonna stomp the shit out of our opponent. McVay won’t make that mistake again.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

yeah that was a horrible take. but it seems to be the one everyone is making about that loss. it's just the easy way out, to blame the qb.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
And now we get the other end of the spectrum, this dude isn’t breaking things down well, mostly just talking stats, which anyone can do, and then making stupid statements like “Goff and Winston have the same IQ” the fuck does that even mean?
A video with all the technical analyses skills of a Roomba in a gravel pit.