Jared Goff: 2017 Pro Bowl Selection

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
love the optimism, but the 2 teams we beat are 0-3 and 1-2. Let's revisit this after Dallas, Seattle, etc.

TexasRam

Legend
love the optimism, but the 2 teams we beat are 0-3 and 1-2. Let's revisit this after Dallas, Seattle, etc.

Some things you have to speak into existence.

Jared Goff is the 2017 starting Pro Bowl QB Alongside RB Todd Gurley.

Other Rams starters include LT Whitworth and WR Watkins.

The Rams who have scored 530 points on offense set an NFL record for biggest offensive scoring turnaround in one season.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
whats also true, is that the Rams are responsible for giving them that losing record. It's only after we kick someone's @ss it seems, that the rationalization is that the only way we could possibly have won was that the Colts/Niners were barely better than Cal Fullerton. Even the worst NFL teams, are populated by guys who were stars in the previous level..Any win in the NFL, counts, especially against a rival at their house...Last year we would have scored 17 points at most, almost no matter who we played. That's why I'm not slowing my roll, because what I'm seeing is real...jmo

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I love the optimism.. and can get behind it .. but no one wins a Super Bowl in October and no one makes the pro bowl either