Jared Goff: 2017 Pro Bowl Selection

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, I said it! :lifting:

We may not go far in the playoffs, depending how fast Wade Phillips gets that 3/4 defense rolling. But we have some offensive weapons that he can get the ball to....They will do good, and he will look good as a consequence. He will also be in the Top 100....

*drops mic

Last edited:

TexasRam

Legend
We may go from 0 offensive pro bowlers to 3 or 4.

Goff
Gurley
Whitworth
Watkins

Saffold or Sullivan may get an outside shot as aa backup.

JRobinson

MiLB
Good Heavens guys. Already? Let's play some tougher opponents first. There's a long way to go here. Love the optimism though.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I love the optimism as well, but let's see how the Rams stand after these next two contests, that will go a long way in determining the rest of the way. No debating how good Whitworth has been both on and off the field and John Sullivan for that matter too and regardless of how often @jrry32 posts how good Carson Wentz is, IMO, our kid from Cali has been playing quite well, but that's just me.

Last edited:

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I appreciate the positive mojo, but let's not jinx the team. BIG GAME on Sunday. Let's see how that goes before we get too excited!;)

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Slow your roll baby.....

lets see how we play in the stadium that God peeks in through the roof

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
lets see how these next two games go. big tests for this team heading into the bye week

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Slow your roll baby.....

lets see how we play in the stadium that God peeks in through the roof
se1Z7Ly.png

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good Heavens guys. Already? Let's play some tougher opponents first. There's a long way to go here. Love the optimism though.
lol...the truth is that last year, and the ten years before that, we would have played down to the level of competition like the Colts and Niners...Last year, we would have lost the Niners game. Last year we MIGHT have won vs the Colts,13-10...but then again, we often would beat the Hawks and the next game LOSE to a team like the Colts.

We are different. We are not the same team. So not only DO NOT Slow yur roll, Mash the accelerator to the floor and get read to fly!

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
We were 3-1 last year.

Like what I've seen so far but there is a long way to go.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We were 3-1 last year.

Like what I've seen so far but there is a long way to go.
The difference is in the scoring..Last year we scored probably in 4 games what we scored vs Indy..Last year was a mirage as far as 3-1 goes, and this isn't.

sjm1582002

The difference is in the scoring..Last year we scored probably in 4 games what we scored vs Indy..Last year was a mirage as far as 3-1 goes, and this isn't.

After last year, no one could have expected to have our Rams as the highest scoring team in the NFL after one game.....much less three.

However, there are still 13 games to be played.

Lets thump Dallas, smash Seattle, and trounce AZ.....then it will be time for raised expectations.

nighttrain

Legend
After last year, no one could have expected to have our Rams as the highest scoring team in the NFL after one game.....much less three.

However, there are still 13 games to be played.

Lets thump Dallas, smash Seattle, and trounce AZ.....then it will be time for raised expectations.
We thump all three it will be a major major event
train

sjm1582002

I reckon I'm more impressed than excited.

1. McVay's initial FA acquistions/trades (Whitworth Watkins, Woods), and equally important, the deletions. (Quick, GRob, Britt)

2. The performance of his first draft class.

3. The league leading play of the offense so far.

Our young coach is off to an impressive start.

JRobinson

MiLB
lol...the truth is that last year, and the ten years before that, we would have played down to the level of competition like the Colts and Niners...Last year, we would have lost the Niners game. Last year we MIGHT have won vs the Colts,13-10...but then again, we often would beat the Hawks and the next game LOSE to a team like the Colts.

We are different. We are not the same team. So not only DO NOT Slow yur roll, Mash the accelerator to the floor and get read to fly!

Again, I love the optimism big man. It's refreshing TBH. We can al see the changes that this team has made, that's undeniable. But again.... the next step is winning a big one on the road.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The way McVay schemes up and gameplans opponents, plus the amount of weapons that teams simply cannot take away, makes me think the offensive production is going to continue through this year. And that rising tide will lift a lot of boats when it comes to Pro Bowl voting, that's for sure.

Right now, barring injury as always, I think the guaranteed Pro Bowlers on offense are Big Whit and Gurley. If things continue like they have then yeah, Watkins is likely and guys like Goff & Saffold will be in the mix.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
He's on track, that we know for sure.

What I want is for a defensive player, or two, or three. to get on track. That would make me happy.