Jared Cook VS Dustin Keller

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I saw on NFL Am this morning they were debating who would have a better year, skinny white guy says Keller because its a one year deal and he needs to make money, and of course Eric Davis says its defiantly Keller. He gives so little respect to the rams. I understand he hated the rams for 10 years of his life, but get over it. It no way is Keller on par with Cook. Plus Cook has Bradford throwing to him, Keller has Tennehill.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Also, I don't know what the hell I pressed but I didn't mean to put this little twitter thing up there.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
El Juggernauto said:
Also, I don't know what the hell I pressed but I didn't mean to put this little twitter thing up there.

I took it down for you.

Above the subject line there are "radio buttons" to assign icons to posts. You must have accidentally clicked one... so lay off the random clicking will ya! :lmao:

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
CGI_Ram said:
El Juggernauto said:

I took it down for you.

Above the subject line there are "radio buttons" to assign icons to posts. You must have accidentally clicked one... so lay off the random clicking will ya! :lmao:

Haha ya ill try. I use my phone so maybe I hit it when I scrolled

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
El Juggernauto said:
I saw on NFL Am this morning they were debating who would have a better year, skinny white guy says Keller because its a one year deal and he needs to make money, and of course Eric Davis says its defiantly Keller. He gives so little respect to the rams. I understand he hated the rams for 10 years of his life, but get over it. It no way is Keller on par with Cook. Plus Cook has Bradford throwing to him, Keller has Tennehill.
Not all media heads are on our bandwagon... yet.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I wouldn't be surprised if they're right. My head says Keller this year too.

I'm still not 100% convinced on Cook and his value versus his inflated salary. And Keller is a top 10 TE when fit, and I think the 1 year contract thing is a valid point, we'll also see Tannehill uses shorter routes than Sam this year...