Jared Cook talks playing w/Rodgers & what went wrong w/ Foles in '15

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I didn't realise Cooks problem was the QBs that put the ball right on his mist. Why doesn't he talk about his momentum killing drops, or how he single handedly dropped the Steelers game?

I never liked his demeanor when the team wasn't winning, but I didn't expect him to be so talkative about his teammates. I wonder if Green Bay is starting to have second thoughts about the new team player they got.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Just stay out of jail Cook because you would probably drop the soap too.

image.jpeg

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I didn't realise Cooks problem was the QBs that put the ball right on his mist. Why doesn't he talk about his momentum killing drops, or how he single handedly dropped the Steelers game?

I never liked his demeanor when the team wasn't winning, but I didn't expect him to be so talkative about his teammates. I wonder if Green Bay is starting to have second thoughts about the new team player they got.

Kendricks dropped that long ball against Pittsburgh.