Jared Cook signs with Raiders

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Is that game worth buying? I think I played it once and it was just way too much going on with side missions and all that. I'm pretty into story games like Bioshock and God of War.

Zero

Pro Bowler
Good for them I'm eager to see him drop balls and cut off routes and whiff on blocks.
LOL.How could we let all that talent walk away.
It takes serious skill to accomplish all those things in a single game.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Raider fan from work likes this signing. Said he's pretty good.

What pains me most is when he said that he said "Cook just didn't play well because he was with the Rams."

That goes to show no one respects the horns because of Fisher.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My main issue was he was overpaid... man, did I ever get into convos on that one! LOL

We now see that he's a journeyman... he was when he came to the Rams, just wasn't paid accordingly.

Glad he's gone... Raiders, huh? He should fit right in... he can start fights with the opponents... the fans AND his teammates.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Word. I know what you mean. I'm strictly console so I can't relate. But if ive played a couple mins and it seemed interesting.