Janoris Jenkins denies he’s under any pressure after ugly game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Jenks will never be an elite corner because he's inconsistent as F. We dodged a bullet not paying that dude.

Tru should have went to the Shehawks where he could press up front with help over the top. But he's a d!p$h!t who's gonna chase the money in FA moreso than finding the right place where his skills translate best.

Ram65

Legend

He was, but Jenkins was twice the cover corner, seems to have lost a step, but let's not forget his agent sold him out for a much lower contract from the Rams, IMO, I think the Rams learned from that experience and Jenkins hasn't really won anything in New York.

I thought Jenkins was very good at attacking short passes near the line of scrimmage and making tackles. He saved a lot of first downs.

It doesn't matter much now but, I like JJ over the often injured Johnson. Johnson is in the Jets doghouse and is way overpaid now.

Ram65

Legend
Jenkins with tight coverage tips pass and Giants get INT first series against Skins.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think this is a matter of extreme pride for our secondary to shut him down. He will be shut down and the talking heads will be talking next week how the Rams secondary is the best in the league. I hope I'm right!
This didn’t age well

Ram65

Legend
It was the Reskins with a rookie qb and without their #1 WR.

Wrong. Case was playing the first series. It was great coverage.

Rams didn't cover Bucs WRs well today either. Bucs have a nice offense.

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
At least Jenkins if still starting. Tru is the most expensive bench player in the league.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Wrong. Case was playing the first series. It was great coverage.

Rams didn't cover Bucs WRs well today either. Bucs have a nice offense.

And had Dwayne Haskins rest of game.

Rookie QB in a bad offense to begin with, with a bad OL, and no Terry Mclaurin. He SHOULD shut them down.

I dont care what the Bucs did. They still could've lost.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Even with Evans, the Bucs were always a guaranteed win when Fisher was here and Evans never burned Jenkins that bad before. Im guessing its a regimen problem more so then a Jenkins prob. Only person i remember burning Jenks that bad was Steve smith when we went against Carolina.
Yeah Jenkins resume against top receivers when he was in a rams uniform was spectacular. It was always the 2nd tier guys that worried me with him