janoris good in coverage but cant tackle

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

lockdnram21

Legend
he was a monster in coverage especially in red zone but he needs to work on tackling this off season

A55VA6

Legend
I actually disagree. Janoris is actually a very good tackler, he's just inconsistent. Today was one of his worst tackling days, but his coverage was pretty good.

lockdnram21

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

yea he takes poor angles. i dont know how he can be a safetie if he cant tackle

lockdnram21

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I actually disagree. Janoris is actually a very good tackler, he's just inconsistent. Today was one of his worst tackling days, but his coverage was pretty good.

what? every game he misses at least 3 tackles and most of them are key tackles

TexasRam

Legend
I don't think Jenkins is a liability in run support. Every CB misses some tackles.

For a CB he is a decent tackler. He's an excellent man cover corner in the NFL when put in the right scheme. Very few can recover like Jenkins.

V3

Hall of Fame
One thing I consistently notice with him is that he slips A LOT. Get him some new shoes or fire the equipment manager.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I think JJ just needs to put the pipe down... that is all.

Does anyone really think the dudes not smoking? Lol... seriously.

Every time they throw a flag he gives them a stoner face. You know... dazed and confused!!!

fearsomefour

Legend
He played well today. The Rams team as a whole is not a great tackling team. Dunbar has missed tons of tackles this year. No reason to even consider moving Jenkins to S, that is silliness in my opinion. Jenkins does take bad angles. I think him playing today with a bad back actually forced him to be more disciplined and not want to try and jump every route for a pic 6. Someone tweek JJs back for us about Wed of next week.