Janoris and Tru

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NoCoNite

ILoveGoffBalls
Name
ILoveGoffBalls
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Could be worse, think how the cardinals feel seeing D.J. Swearinger balling.
Speaking of exes it kills me to see Darian Stewart(Denver) have the long lived career I never saw coming....and he hurt Kupp via horse collar

Luckily, getting Reynolds PT only made us stronger.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Snead has a well proven track record in this area & by now Wade has sure let it be known what type of corners & safeties he desires in his back field.

How much longer do you guys see Wade coaching? I always assumed he was kind of wrapping up his career here, while Sean gets going. Could be wrong though....

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
How much longer do you guys see Wade coaching? I always assumed he was kind of wrapping up his career here, while Sean gets going. Could be wrong though....
Good question and I've wondered the same thing. Hopefully we can get someone ready that can take over so McVay doesn't have to worry about the defense

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm still bleaching my brain over the thought process of replacing Jenkins with Coty Sensabaugh
I'm still trying to process the signing of Jason Sehorn!

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Good question and I've wondered the same thing. Hopefully we can get someone ready that can take over so McVay doesn't have to worry about the defense

I'm wondering if Joe Barry will get promoted. He was the DC in Washington when McVay was there....

Ram65

Legend
Jenks had an ankle injury at the end of last year. Don't know how he healed. I thought the Rams would keep him but, who knows what was going on at that time. Jenks just turned 30 while Johnson will be 33. If money wasn't an issue I still like Jenks. The Giants are a mess and he seems like he wouldn't go all out if teammates have given up. He could step up if playing for the Rams. I always like his run defense which may have been underrated.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy

I get the feeling that Mcvay has even reenergized Wade and he may coach longer than he anticipated

NoCoNite

ILoveGoffBalls
Name
ILoveGoffBalls
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I’d probably take them back today.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jenkins is way better than Peters one thing about Jenkins is that he was always locked in when going against the teams number 1 receiver. He might have a couple bad plays once every 3-4 games but I have never seen him give up 211 yards