James Conner to the Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
They win the award for mediocre signing of the week!
1618328708595.png

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
Meh I don't think this moves the needle much. I don't think he's been healthy for an entire season since he's been in the league. If it's a cheap deal then great but if I'm the Cardinals I wouldn't count on him being the guy for 17+ games.

Psycho_X

Legend
Signing an oft injured player like Djax worries me but at least we didn't sign 4 players like that between Conner, Watt, Green, and Winters like the Cards did. Geez.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Good player. Injuries derailed his career. He's basically a power version of David Johnson.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Conner is very good at recognizing blitz' and picking them up, keeping Big Ben clean.

Now that Brown is gone, Rams RB's Akers and Henderson will be relied upon to block for Stafford in passing situations. I've gone back and looked at video and I'm concerned for Stafford's health. Neither one looked adept at recognizing or blocking blitzers. I couldn't find anything on Jones or Calias.

I've not read one comment from posters here at ROD regarding Rams stable of RB's and their lack of ability to recognize, pick up or block effectivly.

Am I the only one concerned?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oft injured guy who's had some very good years when he's actually healthy. Doesn't on paper move the needle a lot but hey it is what it is.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As long as the Cards are owned by that family, basement dwellers they shall remain.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Conner is very good at recognizing blitz' and picking them up, keeping Big Ben clean.

Now that Brown is gone, Rams RB's Akers and Henderson will be relied upon to block for Stafford in passing situations. I've gone back and looked at video and I'm concerned for Stafford's health. Neither one looked adept at recognizing or blocking blitzers. I couldn't find anything on Jones or Calias.

I've not read one comment from posters here at ROD regarding Rams stable of RB's and their lack of ability to recognize, pick up or block effectivly.

You are 1000% correct to be concerned. That is a huge part of any offense and we have to hope we are able to coach the guys we have to be able to recognize and handle pressure.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I like the signing for them. But fuck the Cards he'll probably get hurt. :ROFLMAO:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
James Conner games missed:
2017- 2
2018- 3
2019- 6
2020- 3
Kid's a good story, fighting cancer and all. Will be a shame to have to root against him

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
The Cards continuing to surround their franchise QB with young, healthy, home grown talent.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River