Jamal Adams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ellard80

Legend
Though this guys is not really a safety and more of a blitzing outside linebacker...

if he does play Saturday... can we please not give him a free run into our backfield?

Henderson got injured partially because we allowed him to run full speed into our backfield,,, and we do that a lot.

Get a body on his ass... hit him in the mouth.

Stop letting him do whatever the fuck he wants.

That's the way i feel about it.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Though this guys is not really a safety and more of a blitzing outside linebacker...

if he does play Saturday... can we please not give him a free run into our backfield?

Henderson got injured partially because we allowed him to run full speed into our backfield,,, and we do that a lot.

Get a body on his ass... hit him in the mouth.

Stop letting him do whatever the fuck he wants.

That's the way i feel about it.

One back sets with receivers split wide can result in free running blitzes on hand offs

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
If The Wolf starts, we are in shotgun most of the game which only allows 1 HB most of the time. Our TE's need to chip him at least before their routes. If he's blitzing, it should logically be leaving an area or a man open on the field for us too though. I'd like to capitalize on that and let me blitz all day if he wants.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Adams is a badass. When he's on he's going to fucking terrorize you.

But I agree scheming him a bit is necessary and also... I do think I'd go right at his ass in the passing game too. That's what I'd do. And I'd probably be lookin for a job on Monday but that's beside the point. I hope McVay attacks him and our TEs play well because then we get to watch him sulk like a bitch on the sideline and that's always the best part of taking a 12 up in Seattle during the playoffs. :ROFLMAO: