Jalen Ramsey needs to have a career game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I'm wishing that every Ram player who gets on the field of play has a 'career day' against those Bay Rats who think they can dictate our teams true destiny. Dare get in our way this coming Sunday and face a lifetime of regret.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Keep meaning to mention this but Williams has been doing a good job of jumping routes of late. He might be tuning up to make a play or two on the ball and flip the field for us like the good old days.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Didn't he play the star position the first time we met this season and we all lost our shit?
I think you may be correct. Realistically, I am not saying Rasmsey playing the star is some sort of cheat code to disable to 49ers offense. They might well still beat us up (God forbid). I just could get behind it in a game like this vs. this 49ers offense, whereas usually, I prefer Ramsey playing the lockdown role.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Dick Face has to be shut down.

If he's lined up as a receiver, Ramsey stays on him. If he's in the backfield, one of the LB's has to key on him.

Hit him coming off the line and/or out of the backfield. And when you're tackling, hit his legs. Don't try to wrap them up, fucking hit them. With your shoulder. At full fucking speed...

Fuck.That.Guy.

Yeah, it needs to be a point that on these fake jet sweeps, that he gets the shit knocked out of him. Who cares if you know it’s a fake. You’re allowed to hit him if it’s a fake handoff

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Removing Kittle is a big deal in this game. He is a big time outlet for the QB and that outlet must be taken away to make him hold the ball.

Shanahan is sneaky smart and has been consistently great at creating game plans that not only highlight his players skills, but more impressive, he's able to hide their limitations so they aren't exposed.
(Nick Mullins...)

George Kittle and the run game are the steak and potatoes in the meal the 49ers like to serve.

Deebo Samuel is really just the steak sauce
. He adds flavor that really just distracts from the true recipe.
He's the perfect red herring and Shanahan not only knows it, he's been actively crafting it.
He has the funny name from the Friday movies and his "notice me" personality plays into it as well. Nobody wants to get beat by a young hothead called Deebo. No NFL DB wants to get beat deep by him and no LBer or Safety wants to get trucked by him. The guy just naturally demands extra attention and takes defensive focus away from what Shanahan really wants to do: win at the LOS, run the ball, own the middle of the field and go to Kittle when it's time. The gadget plays, the throws, lining up at tailback, etc - they all serve a larger purpose beyond moving the ball - they help ensure that everyone keeps thinking about the steak sauce instead of the actual steak. When the 49ers run on second down... or when Jimmy G needs a completion on 3rd and long, George Kittle has a little more room to work in....

We shouldn't ignore Deebo. He's young and powerful and his legs are still fresh.... but if we give him extra attention, we're falling into a trap.

He will get his carries, he might throw a pass, he'll truck some dudes and make his presence felt, but ultimately he's going to be lined up wide most of the time. Make him be patient, make him run great routes and make Jimmy throw perfect passes.

Jmo.

(I hate the 49ers so much, it's not easy giving him so much credit)

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I bet he will have a great game. He looked pissed after the game was over. I bet he was really upset with his performance against Tampa and he will be ready to go Sunday.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Ramsey will show up, after we win the main stars and stats will be Stafford,, Kupp, Akers, Donald, Miller and Darious Williams,< predicting a pick 6 return clincher late in the 4th, from our franchise tag CB to be top money rich. We already know what Ramsey brings overall. We're spoiled to have him in Horns and RAMSey will never get old, meant to be! Eric Weddle returning an INT or Fumble return TD would blow my mind.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Keep meaning to mention this but Williams has been doing a good job of jumping routes of late. He might be tuning up to make a play or two on the ball and flip the field for us like the good old days.
I’ve noticed this.

I think Ramsey has a big game Sunday. Donald, Miller… These guys can taste it. The whole defense… Jimmy G better be ready.