Jalen Ramsey is no longer just an elite corner. He's the NFL's best defensive back.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram65

Legend
Baldi the best!

When the Rams signed Ramsey I didn't know how good and physical he is. He is amazing.

I want to see more have how he is going to be used by Morris.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Easily the best corner in the game, he could make a case for one of the best corners to ever play the game. His versatility is what sets up apart from others, the man can really play every position. He and Donald are the two guys I don't ever want to see off this team until they're retiring. Ramsey seems like the type who'll move to Safety to extend his career as well. He's really shining in that leadership role as well, honestly all of our players are just great character guys.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Did they still "give up too much"?

aex51i571zr61.jpg

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I don't think I'm being a homer (maybe I am?) but imo the 2 best defensive players in the entire league over the past half decade are both Rams.

Ramsey blows me away on a regular basis.... I think he's potentially the most complete defensive back in the truest sense of the term and I hope he plays the rest of a long HOF career in LA.

Looking back on the trade that brought him here.... we could've given up a lot more and I would still feel like we got a great deal.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Did they still "give up too much"?

aex51i571zr61.jpg
But the two first round picks, Travis Etienne and K'laivon Chaisson!

Etienne unfortunately suffered a foot injury and is out for season. And Chaisson totaled only 19 tackles his first year and now is in danger of being benched.

Jags got fleeced

Last edited:

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Aaron Donald is the best PLAYER in the NFL. Jalen Ramsey is the 2nd best defender in the NFL, behind Aaron Donald.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Nice thing about that part of his game is he'll have a job in the NFL as his speed starts to disappear. You can play that dude at safety or as a nickelbacker and he'll be a Pro Bowl player. Sure looks like a great trade for us. :horns: :horns:

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame

When traded for Jalen , I knew we were getting a top cornerback .
But I had no idea how strong and physical he is.
The way that we have been using him on defense is so ingenious.
It has transformed him into soooo much more than a corner.
At the time I was happy we acquired him , but I thought the price was a bit steep.
The Truth is...............................
We Stole Him From Jacksonville!!!
We have the two best defensive players in the entire league.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
One of my favorite things about Jalen is, although he's got that cocky attitude most elite CBs have, he's got not even a whiff of diva in him. Guys like Deion Sanders were great in coverage but terrible at tackling and largely avoided contact and physicality in general. Jalen ... oh, no, it's on. He loves to smash guys just as much as he loves to cover them, has no fear of contact, and is a great open field tackler.

God, the two firsts we gave up for him were a freakin' steal.

sloramfan

Starter
aaron donald is the best..

i'm leaning towards a jalen ramsey DPOY...

an all around dominant football player...

go rams

slo

P.S. i was wondering last year, why JR was not at least in the discussion for DPOY....

P.S.S. we're so lucky to have landed this stud...