Jalen Ramsey deserves his own thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have had my doubts about his since the middle of last season but boy did he step up last night.

He was utterly outstanding at exactly the right time we needed him to be with 5th and 6th stringers in there with him.

I owe him an apology, not like he will give a nano-fuck about what I thought/said, but ya know, sorry Mr Ramsey

His overall best game in horns imho.

And I love Brandon Powell. As I said in the GDT, he's like Tutu, but good. And it's fun thinking a successful punt return is once a gain a little bit more than just securing the ball.

Lots for the Rams to improve on, which is a nice thing to say after a road win against a divisional opponent.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I wasn't sure I liked the trade for Ramsey at the time.
I knew he was a baller... but his immaturity in Jacksonville was a concern for such a large investment of capital.

However, Ramsey won me over almost immediately and even when he has had some rough moments, I've never wanted any other DB in the league over Rams. He is one of the most impressive football players I've ever watched at any position.

Infact my next Rams jersey is #5

Psycho_X

Legend
Some times guys with the competitive fire that Ramsey has can use a bit of humbling. I honestly didn't think he was all that bad the end of last year like some have been saying... he just got beat a couple times. It happens. But after the Buffalo game the media and fans went all in on the "Ramsey sucks now" and you know he heard it all. And sometimes that's good for a dude like him to have happen. Kind of a jolt to the competitive spirit. Having a chip on his shoulder is a good thing.

Malibu

Pro Bowler
The last 2 games he has simply balled out! Big test this coming week with Deebo, Kittle and Aiyuk.

RamWoodie

Legend
Ramsey is like any other player...if his mind isn't right...he's gonna be an average CB.

He needs to play every game...like he did yesterday...not being full of himself...but coming in EVERY GAME with intensity to show he's one of the best!!!

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Will Decobie Durant be healthy for the 49'er game ?

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
The last 2 games he has simply balled out! Big test this coming week with Deebo, Kittle and Aiyuk.
Not to change the subject but wonder if Deebo is a little more cautious in the middle knowing Nick Scott is winding up in the secondary.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I'm curious if Ramsey will get a fine for his yellow leggings? I know Matt Gay got fined after week one for his uniform not being correct. I noticed Ramsey was the only Ram with the Sol socks.

dang

Legend
I'm curious if Ramsey will get a fine for his yellow leggings? I know Matt Gay got fined after week one for his uniform not being correct. I noticed Ramsey was the only Ram with the Sol socks.
That was a here I am. Come and get me. Sign me up to Pass the hat to pay the fine every week. That was one dominating performance.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Definitely a better game representative of what I expect every week from him.

I don’t by them narrative that everyone gets beat fitting what we had seen at the end of last year and beginning of this year.

If he expects to be in the Revis level talk he doesn’t get beat and he doesn’t act like it was someone else’s fault.

I think the injury MAY have played a part in his less than stellar games and that he is coming out of recovery mode. Let’s see what happens this week and if he dominates I’ll relax.