Jalen Ramsey, CB/FS, Florida State.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Just wondering what you guys think of him and what you would do to get him in horns.

Stel

Starter
Think he will be very good. Still early in the process, but at this point he looks like the best DB in the draft, a top 10 pick, maybe top 5. What we do about resigning our own free agent DBs would have a lot to do with what I'd give up to get him. Certainly in the mix if he fell to us in the first (doubtful he will). I'd give up one of our 2nds to move up a bit if we needed a CB who could start day 1 (which would occur if we don't resign both FA CBs).

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I asked the same thing last season.
I tuned in to watch a few games with Winston and ended up more impressed with Ramsey. The kid is fun to watch.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Reportedly having a very good year at CB. Also reportedly expected to go in the top 5 to 10 picks. So personally...I wouldn't try to get him in horns. I wouldn't trade up for a DB. Unless they plan to use him at FS and think he can be an Earl Thomas like player there. In that case, if he's there in the 5-10 range...explore what it would cost.

But I'd like to retain Tru and JJ. Give us those two, Gaines, Joyner, and Roberson. That's great depth at CB.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Ramsey is outstanding but will go too high for us. If he falls to us, he's near the top of my list of who I'd pick though.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Depends...I'd throw our 1st & a 2nd to switch with somebody....But he'd play FS.....

But I'm cool with our secondary (hell, I'm coming around to McLeod..he shouldn't be playing over Barron & TJ Mac, but it is, what it is)...
I doubt we do anything drastic in this draft.....

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Depends...I'd throw our 1st & a 2nd to switch with somebody....But he'd play FS.....

But I'm cool with our secondary (hell, I'm coming around to McLeod..he shouldn't be playing over Barron & TJ Mac, but it is, what it is)...
I doubt we do anything drastic in this draft.....
Here's to hoping we won't need to.:cheers: