Jalen Hurts trademarks a phrase

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I thought this was dumb when Russ did it. It’s still dumb. Also it reeks of ego. What has he really accomplished? He’s on a team that he didn’t need to carry. He’s had one good season on a really good team.

The phrase is, “ I had a purpose before anyone had an opinion”

is someone going to steal that phrase?

Now his clothing line trademark may be a good idea. “Hurts so good”. He may make some money off that.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I have been trying to trademark Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday for years now.

Doesn't look promising but if it does happen, ALL YOU GUYS are going to owe me big time.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
You can gain so much wisdom from quoting a person of note.

As Shakespeare once said, "the."

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I already trademarked my own phrase: "Quotes are nothing but words."

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I love a good phrase.

A couple of my favorites are…
You get what you pay for
and
You get what you give

Those can be applied to so many different contexts.

There’s another lesser used phrase I learned that possibly many can relate to, if you have worked for a giant bloated, greedy, out of touch corporation before.
Stepping over a dime just to save a nickel

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I don't really care. But all these sports quotes and "motivational" one liners are super cringe.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
I wanted to trade mark any of the phrases, "yeah but", "niners injured QB" and "we missed on Creed Humphrey". I just couldn't figure out which was used more.

JYB

Starter
I thought this was dumb when Russ did it. It’s still dumb. Also it reeks of ego. What has he really accomplished? He’s on a team that he didn’t need to carry. He’s had one good season on a really good team.

The phrase is, “ I had a purpose before anyone had an opinion”

is someone going to steal that phrase?

Now his clothing line trademark may be a good idea. “Hurts so good”. He may make some money off that.
John Cougar Mellencamp suit for copyright infringement?