Jalen defends DC, Raheem

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Feel free to delete the thread.... After the BUCS loss, I laid off for a few days... Ha! ;)

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
What did he have to say yesterday after The Man's scheme let Colt McCoy move up and down the field and put 27 on Donald, Ramsey, Wagner & Associates...?

I've only seen McVay's media from yesterday.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't want to get into the offense versus the defense argument but the d pretty much gave up yesterday and who could blame them. The offense is non-existent and has been for the entire season except for a few good quarters.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
What did he have to say yesterday after The Man's scheme let Colt McCoy move up and down the field and put 27 on Donald, Ramsey, Wagner & Associates...?

I've only seen McVay's media from yesterday.
Well.. they gave up 328 yards.
10 points on short fields after turnovers.
I’m sure Jalen ain’t happy.. but I’m still sure the defensive scheme and coordinator ain’t a problem.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Well.. they gave up 328 yards.
10 points on short fields after turnovers.
I’m sure Jalen ain’t happy.. but I’m still sure the defensive scheme and coordinator ain’t a problem.
Hypothetical...would Morris still run this if he had a competent compliment to Ramsey on the other side? Something like Williams in 2020...

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Hypothetical...would Morris still run this if he had a competent compliment to Ramsey on the other side? Something like Williams in 2020...
You mean like they did down the stretch last year as Williams got healthy?

Tano

Legend
We already have a 200 page thread about this.... please not another!

Natalie Wood Comedy GIF by Turner Classic Movies

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

so a week later they gave up tds to colt McCoy.

Sometimes it's better not to say anything.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped

so a week later they gave up tds to colt McCoy.

Sometimes it's better not to say anything.

Again… a QB who was 2-1 last year and performed about the same/better against the 9ers and Seahawks last year.
He passed for 228.