Jake McQuade to the Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Lol. Stupid Bones trying to poach our STs..... Again. Get fucked ya skinny bastard...

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Apart from the Rams now?

Too bad they don’t have a first round pick, seeing as long snappers are so hard to come by.:ROFLMAO:. What ever will they do? I’ll be wringing my hands over this one until the season starts.

They’ll have to wait until 2024 I guess. Maybe some other options will pop up. Like one of the two guys that they brought in near the end of the season? You know. The ones they got to look at in practice.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Best of luck Jake McQuade and thanks for a lot of years of kickin ass on teams. :cheers2:

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Well that's the last piece of Dallas' super bowl dream! :rolleyes:

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hopefully for Bones sake he works out better than Greg Z

jap

Legend
The Invisible Man has left the building. If it hadn't been announced would anyone have even noticed? Live long and Prosper, Sir Jake McQuaide!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
The Invisible Man has left the building. If it hadn't been announced would anyone have even noticed? Live long and Prosper, Sir Jake McQuaide!

Prior to the Rams signing Jeff Robinson to be the long snapper under Dick Vermeil in 1997 the Rams went through a cast of castoffs in 1996 under Papa Smurf Brooks as Jersey Joe Valerio was last seen snapping the ball out of the end zone for the Rams, but since the Long Snappers have been stellar and yes @jap I have noticed.

1. Jeff Robinson
2. Chris Massey
3. Jake McQuaide

Since 1997 the Rams have not had a bad snap and now we look at two on the roster in Colin Holba & Steve Wirtel and Holba has had opportunities without sticking, so I'm betting on the former Iowa State Cyclone Wirtel to be the long snapper come September Morn.