Jake McQuade to the Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
We just gonna let everyone worth a shit go

Ellard80

Legend
/shrug.... our punting sucked so... while i dont blame him. Not like the unit was doing great.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
/shrug.... our punting sucked so... while i dont blame him. Not like the unit was doing great.
I don't know man, when was the last time you heard Jake's named called for a screw up?

Yeah, I can't remember when either.....

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Possibly but it makes sense. We have two young guys signed to futures deals and our love of dead cap money point to guys like Jake seeking money elsewhere. One name I'm surprised to see not mentioned in possible cap relief is Hekker. He hasn't been himself the last few years for the most part and makes good money for a punter. Trading him or cutting him saves close to $3 million.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
Jake was remarkably consistent for a long time. Hope he got crazy cash and we didn’t lose him over a couple bucks.

Ellard80

Legend
I don't know man, when was the last time you heard Jake's named called for a screw up?

Yeah, I can't remember when either.....

Well yeah... but in the shit ton of nfl games i watched this year... i cant remember any snap mistakes that led to a turnover or something... it might have happened but i dont remember it.

It's really rare.

Ellard80

Legend
Possibly but it makes sense. We have two young guys signed to futures deals and our love of dead cap money point to guys like Jake seeking money elsewhere. One name I'm surprised to see not mentioned in possible cap relief is Hekker. He hasn't been himself the last few years for the most part and makes good money for a punter. Trading him or cutting him saves close to $3 million.

yeah we need to cut some money there... hekker looking like he losing it to me.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well yeah... but in the shit ton of nfl games i watched this year... i cant remember any snap mistakes that led to a turnover or something... it might have happened but i dont remember it.

It's really rare.
Just saying, there's a reason why he's one of the Rams with the longest tenure. The guy doesn't screw up.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
tenor.gif

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
McQuaide going seems akin to the equipment manager leaving. Some ppl are pissed and I don’t exactly understand why. I guess McQuaide at least didn’t leak draft info

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Everybody knows long snappers can play well into their 50's these days. Seems premature to let him walk.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
McQuaide going seems akin to the equipment manager leaving. Some ppl are pissed and I don’t exactly understand why. I guess McQuaide at least didn’t leak draft info
You don’t miss a long snapper until you do!