Jake Long?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Cory

UDFA
I totally forgot he was on this team. What do we do with him?

With a 10.5 million dollar cap hit and injury prone, do we think about parting ways?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Think what I read was he'll be a June cut due to saving the most casheesh.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
He might be done for good. Hell, he's made enough $$ - he's been injured most of the last 3-4 years. Not sure who would give this guy a decent contract. It would have to be very heavily incentive laden.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I think the best thing for him to do now is hang up 'em cleats, it would be too much of a health risk coming back...

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Move to backup OG or OT....take the salary reduced compensation....keeps an open channel to prospective FA's....Nothing wrong with keeping leaders around right?

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I don't really even want him back at a reduced salary. I just don't believe he can be an effective OL anymore. He's old and injured, and we've had enough of that around here lately. We need younger and healthier (and obviously, able to play their position effectively).

ram007

Starter
I totally forgot he was on this team. What do we do with him?

With a 10.5 million dollar cap hit and injury prone, do we think about parting ways?

Out of necessity given how bad this OL was, I say keep him for one more year.

psxpaul

Rookie
Name
Paul
Honest question - what's the difference between Long and Bradford? They've both been injury prone, coming off of back to back ACL tears. Long is 29 and Bradford is 27. Long has at least made the Pro Bowl 4 times in his career.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Honest question - what's the difference between Long and Bradford? They've both been injury prone, coming off of back to back ACL tears. Long is 29 and Bradford is 27. Long has at least made the Pro Bowl 4 times in his career.
They play a different position.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay

2 ACL tears is a career ender of most OL. QB it's not a huge deal.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan

There are OLine upgrades available this offseason. There are none at QBi IMO

Sum1

Hall of Fame

One guy uses his knees with massive leverage on every single snap...the other guy doesn't have near the same stress on that injured joint.