Jake Funk designated to return

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Agreed. When the Rams are soft it's when Hendo is in there and slamming into his own OL or catching swing passes creating 3rd & long(s).

As you pointed out the Rams have been more physical up front when Sony is the focus, as well as finding themselves in more advantageous down & distance situations.

From a business standpoint i doubt Sony returns next year if Akers' comeback is successful. Run his ass into the ground for the next month. It's not like he's worn down right now.

Like you said though dude, i'm afraid that McV thinks that Hendo at RB gives his offense a better chance to start fast, be more explosive etc. I can see some of the logic there, but going for the quick strike isn't going to be there vs the better teams(playoffs) and Sony allows you to move the chains more methodically than Hendo.
Agreed with you and Merlin and a few others that this O is clearly better with Michel. Really hope McVay can see this and doesn't try to overthink things.

sloramfan

Starter
mojo...

i agree... when there's nothing sony gets 2 yards...

it adds up...

i'll take that all day long...

go rams

slo

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Agreed with you and Merlin and a few others that this O is clearly better with Michel. Really hope McVay can see this and doesn't try to overthink things.
Is it better bc of rb change, or is it better bc ever since Michel has been the only rb, McVay has changed his plans and has actually been sticking with the run game? When Hendo was the back, it seemed like the run was an after thought.