Jags playing two home games at Wembley this year.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
When they are winning they fill seats though.

Well if you can't get it up then no fair to yell at her. At that's been that teams issue. Winning. They have 6 winning seasons since they were created.

If I was Khan I'd look down 95S then take a right on 4 and snoop around Orlando metro. It's got 3-4 times the metro pop and only one "big three" sporting team and no NHL team.

I'd mine that market WAY before the UK.

Orlando is one of the HUGEST destinations in the USA because of Disney and Universal. The stadium would be filled, which is all the owners care about, they don't care if it's filled with hometown fans. Just people paying for the seat, concessions and all associated shit.

That team would make a ton of cheddar right out of the gate. From sponsorships down to a bag of chip they would be raking it in.
Yeah I agree about Orlando. I've only been there once but yeah I can definitely see what you're saying. But for Jacksonvilles sake if he would focus more on putting a competitive team on the field then he wouldn't need to look elsewhere I wouldn't think.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Yeah I agree about Orlando. I've only been there once but yeah I can definitely see what you're saying. But for Jacksonvilles sake if he would focus more on putting a competitive team on the field then he wouldn't need to look elsewhere I wouldn't think.

True.

But also true many times over in many markets in many sports.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They seem to be middle of the pack at best tbh and the numbers don't seem to change too much with a winning season. Here's a nice filterable site with attendance by season.

Oh and check out the Chargers lmao...
It's worth noting their home attendance was boosted by the London game. Their home opener was 91% sold out. Only 2 games after were over that number.