Jacoby Brissett to Colts

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The latest Patriots' QB to come back down to earth once the league gets a look at him outside the Pats roster. If the Rams get a good contain going with their pocket press and collapse that thing right we won't have to hear the announcers anointing him as a future hall of famer either. Hopefully all the talk will be about Goff after the Rams defense mauls him, got my fingers crossed there.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I doubt he plays week 1 against the Rams. If he does, he will be playing in a new system with one less receiving weapon in a hostile road environment. Bring it!

UtahRam

Rookie
I doubt he plays week 1 against the Rams. If he does, he will be playing in a new system with one less receiving weapon in a hostile road environment. Bring it!

Hostile road environment? Half of the stadium will be Colts fans...LOL

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
This is the kind of guy that the Rams can have trouble with..He runs well..I've only seen him once, but he seemed to do a good job...I too doubt that he'll be ready after only a week to assimilate the playbook and get in tune with the system...