Jacob Harris didn’t even have a Rivals recruiting page, now he’s shining at Rams camp

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Jacob Harris didn’t even have a Rivals recruiting page, now he’s shining at Rams camp​

Every time I start to do a deep dive on a Rams rookie, I start with their recruiting pages coming out of high school. From there, I work backwards and forwards, but I find that to be a comfortable starting point when learning about “what had been” and “what would come to be” from that all-important moment when a football recruit is choosing a college.

Many five-star prospects are duds. Many three-star prospects are the word that rhymes with “duds” that is more complimentary.

Jacob Harris is the first one I’ve come across who basically does not exist. If you want to start researching Harris by looking into how colleges viewed him as a football player, then you will be starting at a dead end.

Because through three years of high school, Harris had never played football.

Not even Jacob Harris could have assigned himself any stars as a football recruit, but six years after he chose to play Division I soccer at Florida Gulf Coast, five years after he changed his mind and chose to walk-on the Western Kentucky football team, four years after he transferred to UCF, and two years after he made his debut as a wide receiver, Harris is now the most interesting Rams rookie of the summer based on what small amount of information has escaped minicamps and OTAs.

Harris, who primarily played free safety and quarterback during his one year of football at Palm Harbor High in Florida, is virtually guaranteed to make LA’s roster after the team selected him in the fourth round last month. His draft status and team needs at tight end are factors into that, but so are plays like this, should Harris continue to make them:

View: https://twitter.com/dbro_ffb/status/1400202764538503170?s=21

The Rams want Jacob Harris to play tight end.

In high school he played striker (I typically don’t know soccer positions other than “goalie” and “guys that kick the ball around the field”). Then he went to a football field and played safety and quarterback and according to high school coach Reggie Crume, “never played one down of receiver” for Palm Harbor because he couldn’t catch:

“Jacob’s where he’s at now because he wants to get better,” said Crume, now head coach of Calvary Christian High School in Clearwater. “He played safety for us; he didn’t even play receiver. I mean, he never played one down of receiver for his entire senior year because quite frankly, he wasn’t comfortable catching a football yet like most soccer players.”

As Harris’ senior season went on, Crume said he started catching the football better which prompted Crume to appoint Harris as the kickoff returner.

Harris returned two kickoffs for touchdowns, including an 86-yard score against Dunedin High School on Oct. 10, 2014.

Harris didn’t decide to pursue football instead of soccer until after signing day of his senior year, but as a 6’5 player with speed typically reserved for 5’7 guys like new Rams teammate Tutu Atwell, it was relatively easy for Crume to help Harris find an opportunity. Harris became a preferred walk-on at Western Kentucky, which at the time was a surprisingly strong program.

In 2015, the Hilltoppers went 12-2 and finished 24th in the AP poll under head coach Jeff Brohm. Western Kentucky even had a couple of skill players at the time who would go on to become NFL draft picks: wide receiver Taywan Taylor was a third round pick of the Tennessee Titans in 2017 and tight end Tyler Higbee, as you know, was a fourth round pick of the LA Rams in 2016.

Brohm then coached the team to an 11-3 record in 2016 and as many men in his position to, took his talents to a bigger program: he went to Purdue, where they had a tight end named Brycen Hopkins. In 2020, Hopkins became a fourth round pick of the LA Rams.

That’s right. Jeff Brohm has relatively close ties with three tight ends, all of whom were chosen in the fourth round by the LA Rams in 2016, 2020, and 2021. I don’t know why this makes me think the NFL is “rigged” but what the hell is this about? Should Brohm not turn things around for the Boilermakers (he’s 19-25 so far), perhaps Sean McVay will be the first to give him a call and he’ll ask him to coach LA’s tight ends.

He won’t even have to ask for their phone numbers.

View: https://youtu.be/FPS6xGQRuFc

After a short stint at Western Kentucky, before he ever had a real chance to get on the field, Harris sought a transfer to be closer to his family because of medical issues facing those who are close to him.

“My aunt had recently been diagnosed with breast cancer,” Harris remembered. “My uncle as well was in and out of the hospital with heart problems. It was my first time being away from home and didn’t feel right.”

Harris moved back home to help his family out after redshirting the fall semester at Western Kentucky. The decision meant a lot and still does to his mother.

“He’s always been very family-first oriented,” Renee Maloney said. “I think, to me, it just shows his character.”
Keep in mind that during Harris’s time of searching for a football team that would have a place for him, he wasn’t playing football. That’s really notable given that Harris hadn’t started playing the sport until his senior year of high school. If you were in the 2015 football recruiting class, and drafted by the NFL in 2021, it’s entirely possible that from 2013 to 2021, you played a good seven years of organized football.

Jacob Harris played in three: one as a high school safety/special teamer, two as a wide receiver, and he finished with 49 career catches. But you don’t get drafted in the fourth round — even in an odd year like this one — without working for it.

While he was helping out at home, he was also training and working multiple jobs. In between shifts as a bus boy at an Italian restaurant and an assistant manager at a sporting goods shop, he was talking to coaches at FIU, USF and UCF. FIU and USF were experiencing coaching changes at the time. UCF was the school he really wanted to go to, but they weren’t getting back to him. His former high school coach at Palm Harbor, Reggie Crume, was able to get his film to Scott Frost and Ryan Held, who were at UCF then.

“Coach this is low-risk, high-reward for you guys,” Crume, now the head coach at Calvary Christian High School, remembered telling the UCF staff. “Worst-case scenario...you get a great kid in your program that’s a practice body, but best case, he continues to grow and get better and becomes a huge part of your success at UCF.”
Harris spent 2017 on UCF’s scout team, then appeared in 13 games in 2018, but only on special teams. It wasn’t until midway through that season that UCF actually gave him a football scholarship. They knew this wasn’t a typical player who had no stars coming out of high school.

In 2019, the second season under head coach Josh Heupel, who took over for Scott Frost after Frost left for Nebraska (similar to Brohm, Frost’s having a difficult time at his “upgraded” program), Harris finally became a college wide receiver. Harris caught 19 passes for 448 yards and his 23.6 yards-per-catch average is more than four yards better than the leading “qualified” receiver in the AAC that year.

Then in 2020, with former teammate Gabe Davis now putting on a show with the Buffalo Bills, Harris saw his opportunities increase and now as a “qualified” receiver, he was fourth in the AAC in YPC: 30 catches, 539 yards, 18 yards-per-catch. He also caught eight touchdowns, tied for third-most in the conference.

View: https://twitter.com/ucf_football/status/1384970532169289729?s=21

In a typical season, UCF would have played in three more games and his numbers would almost certainly be even better. Yes, Harris might have been playing in a high-powered, throw-it-always Huepel-coached offense that breeds big numbers in the receiving game, but in the case of this particular prospect it’s not what I find interesting.

View: https://youtu.be/53I0HiftcI0

What I find interesting about Harris’s numbers should be obvious by now.

HE HAD ONLY PLAYED ONE SEASON OF FOOTBALL PRIOR TO 2019 AND IT WASN’T AS A RECEIVER WHEN HE DID - YEARS EARLIER - BECAUSE HE COULDN’T CATCH A BALL AT THE TIME.

View: https://twitter.com/jourdanrodrigue/status/1402341830071492608?s=21

Harris still wasn’t getting that much attention for the NFL draft up until the point that he ran a 4.39 40-yard dash as a 6’5 tight end. At that point, the Rams became only one of 32 NFL teams that showed interest in him. He had even more than a fast 40-time, as we wrote at the time when LA drafted him:

There are not many tight ends who are as thin as the 6’5, 219 lb Harris, but there also aren’t many who can run a 4.39 40-yard dash. Who knew that the biggest smokescreen of the 2021 draft process was Les Snead saying that the Rams don’t care about 40 times.

So far LA has drafted four of the best athletes in the class: Tutu Atwell, Robert Rochell, Bobby Brown III, and now Harris.

Harris also had a 40.5” vertical, an 11’1 broad jump, and the fastest three-cone time of the year among all wide receivers, tight ends, and running backs in the class: 6.54.
Harris saw his buddy Gabe Davis get drafted by the Bills in the fourth round in 2020, and he instantly became Buffalo’s “steal” of the year. Davis caught 35 passes for 599 yards, a 17.1 YPC average with seven touchdowns. Harris believes he can be just as surprising for LA because he possesses the same mentality:

“Gabe, especially his mentality, is the best of the best,” Harris said. “He’s a guy that’s able to come in every day and have that same mentality, same work ethic, and that’s been what I’ve been trying to do, and regardless of how I’m feeling, just trying to go out there.”
Being an unlikely football hero would not be something new to Harris, but certainly a player like Harris having an impact on the NFL right away would be new to us. The plan with Hopkins in 2020 was to give him an entire year to learn the position prior to replacing Gerald Everett as the number two tight end, and not only was Hopkins a college tight end for four years, but he grew up in an NFL family so he’s been around it for his entire life.

Harris enters in an entirely different frame of mind — and maybe that’s as much of a secret weapon as anything else.

oldnotdead

Legend
Yes, Harris is on offense what Rochell is on defense. Two guys who have elite athleticism. Because Harris looks so good on contested throws I don't know how you keep him off the field even as a raw rookie on third downs and especially in the red zone. As a TE he can play in the slot or in a double TE set.

Higbee will be 31 and a UFA in 2024. How good is Harris likely to be then? Pretty damn good IMO. That kind of speed, length and hands on contested throws is rare. The Rams will have to decide between Hopkins and Higbee in 2024. If Hopkins shows what he can do like he probably will, then it's an easy decision.

Harris, Rochell, Tutu, and probably Funk, wow who needs first round picks when you draft like that on the second and third day.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Wow, didn't realize he went to the same high school as me. That's cool as shit and gonna root extra for him now :cheers2: :love:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Good article. Harris being a former soccer player does not surprise me with his athleticism; what surprises me is how natural catching the ball comes to him.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've always thought with McVay cutting his teeth in the pros as a TE coach, and having such success with them in Washington, that we'd see more of a presence from them. Save a 4 game stretch for Higs, the TE has been a complimentary position, not a focal point, which has never quite added up for me. Love to see Harris getting early pub

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've always thought with McVay cutting his teeth in the pros as a TE coach, and having such success with them in Washington, that we'd see more of a presence from them. Save a 4 game stretch for Higs, the TE has been a complimentary position, not a focal point, which has never quite added up for me. Love to see Harris getting early pub
UCF homer

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
Harris will have a role as a receiving threat against shorter slot corners and as a zone buster near the goal line. But with that frame, he will never be an inline TE. Even Everett was counted on to throw key blocks (with mixed results). But with his height and speed, Harris can threaten the deep seams in a defense that sits on the running game and shorter routes. He may never see 40 catches in a season but the 25 or so that he gets could make an impact on how defenses have to play the Rams.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I like the pass and catch on that play. The pass was thrown away from the defender. Harris made the adjustment by turning around to track the ball. That isn't an easy catch when you have to turn your body like that. He made it look easy.

Harris certainly has intriguing athletic ability. I temper my enthusiasm because he was a day 3 pick. There's usually a reason for that. But maybe we found a hidden gem no one was looking at because of his limited time in the sport?

A scouting report on him mentioned this as a weakness "He prefers to win contested balls instead of trying to separate from defenders". I wouldn't consider that a weakness. I would consider that a nice redzone target.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Nice read thanks ROD Bot! (y)

nighttrain

Legend
I like the pass and catch on that play. The pass was thrown away from the defender. Harris made the adjustment by turning around to track the ball. That isn't an easy catch when you have to turn your body like that. He made it look easy.

Harris certainly has intriguing athletic ability. I temper my enthusiasm because he was a day 3 pick. There's usually a reason for that. But maybe we found a hidden gem no one was looking at because of his limited time in the sport?

A scouting report on him mentioned this as a weakness "He prefers to win contested balls instead of trying to separate from defenders". I wouldn't consider that a weakness. I would consider that a nice redzone target.
Kittle was taken is the fifth round, so it can happen
train

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Well Everett was his first draft pick. I think it was a combination of Everett and Higbee being new to the NFL, TEs in general take a longer time to develop, and Cooper Kupp being a pleasant surprise and he ended up getting more balls than what McVay and Co probably expected.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I hope this kid is not reading his press clippings.

We're already putting a lot of hope and pressure on this poor guy.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
They'll put 10 to 15 pounds of muscle on the kid and then he won't be so thin.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well Everett was his first draft pick. I think it was a combination of Everett and Higbee being new to the NFL, TEs in general take a longer time to develop, and Cooper Kupp being a pleasant surprise and he ended up getting more balls than what McVay and Co probably expected.
I disagree that tight ends take longer. I know it’s said a lot, but I don’t think it’s any different than any other position. There are plenty of examples of recent TE’s doing well right away, along with other skill positions like qb, wr, oline etc who do struggle. It’s the player who struggles or succeeds, not the position.
That said, he never added to the room or expanded things.
We’ll see how things change with Harris. Being the belle of the ball in June doesn’t guarantee success, but it’s enjoyable to hear about anyway

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Receiver Jacob Harris shines during UCF’s Pro Day

Jacob Harris WR/TE/H-back has become one of the early darling favorites after the Rams 2021 NFL draft ended.

Harris has also shown flashes in during the Rams OTA's and mini camp.

The 6'5" 211-215 lbs specimen has vaulted up on the rookie expectations chart.

The 6-5, 215-pounder caught the attention of many of the representatives from all 32 NFL teams on hand at Nicholson Fieldhouse when he ran the 40-yard dash in a blazing 4.39 seconds.

“I didn’t surpass my expectations, but I wanted to run a little bit faster than that,” said Harris, who declared for the NFL draft after three seasons with the Knights. “I’m happy with how the day went. There’s not much I can complain about.”

Harris also had a 40.5” vertical, an 11’1 broad jump, and the fastest three-cone time of the year among all wide receivers, tight ends, and running backs in the class: 6.54.

“I definitely felt like I helped myself out today,” Harris said. “My mentality coming into this was, ‘This is what I do daily. It’s on a bigger stage, but it’s nothing new.‘ I just wanted to have fun out there, and I believe that’s what I did today.”

“It’s kind of split right now as far as what I’ll be used as at the next level,” Harris said. “I can be a wide receiver. I can be a tight end, just because of my frame and my size.

I would have to put on a little bit of weight, but it’s something I’ve done in the past and I’m not opposed to it.

“Most likely, I’m going to be a special teams contributor early on, which I embrace that role. My biggest asset right now is my versatility. You can throw me anywhere and I’m going to do it and I’m going to embrace that role.”

This post is not new information that we haven't already read about.

Jacob is ramping up the hype since he's been drafted and he will be a preseason fan favorite.

Harris has seen first team reps. According to Rodrigue, “rookie tight end Jacob Harris — especially with starter Tyler Higbee present, but not practicing — has clearly gotten thrown into things head first.”

Rodrigue added that Harris was in the mix alongside quarterback Matthew Stafford upon some closer installation work and that he received close one-on-one instruction from tight ends coach Wes Phillips.

Additionally according to the team’s website, “the 6-foot-5, 211-pound rookie tight end had an over-the-shoulder catch deep down the left sideline off a pass from quarterback John Wolford during 7-on-7 work.”

OIP.DX8MkUFMRB-BAjcUefV2fwHaE8

436 (141)Jacob HarrisWRUCF6'5"211

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame

NFL Draft sleepers — 10 unheralded names football fans should know

Nick-Niemann-e1617210116783-1024x682.jpg

By Dane Brugler Apr 1, 2021
comment-icon.png
save-icon.png

It is a challenge to stay up to date on the general feelings about each NFL Draft prospect to truly parse who deserves the “sleeper” label. But none of the below players have well-known names or received an invitation to the NFL’s Scouting Combine (there were 323 names on the invite list, despite the event not happening due to the pandemic).
However, I think all 10 prospects on this list have a legitimate case to be selected on Day 3 of the NFL Draft and carve out sustainable professional careers.

10. Jalen Camp, WR, Georgia Tech (6-foot-2, 226 pounds)

Although his receiving resume is rather unimpressive (48 career catches), Camp is a remarkable athlete coming off his most productive season at the college level. His freaky traits earned him a spot on Bruce Feldman’s offseason Freaks List, and he backed that up with a head-turning pro day performance. He ran a 4.45 40-yard dash and 4.14 in the short shuttle, jumped 39.5 inches in the vertical and added 29 bench press reps.
However, the main reason Camp has a chance to stick on an NFL roster is his ability to shine on all four special-teams coverages. He has not only the physical profile but also the mentality to make plays on special teams. Georgia Tech head coach Geoff Collins: “He values playing special teams at a very high level and he does it unselfishly.”

9. Chris Garrett, edge, Concordia-St. Paul (6-foot-3, 245 pounds)

For an NFL team looking to take a chance on a productive late-round pass rusher, Garrett could be the guy. In 28 college games, he posted 48.5 tackles for loss, 36.5 sacks and 15 forced fumbles – and his senior season was canceled because of the pandemic, so he didn’t have the chance to add to those already impressive numbers.
Garrett made the strip-sack an art. He has the play quickness to infiltrate the pocket, but instead of looking to steamroll the quarterback, he finds the football and punches it loose to create turnovers. His 15 forced fumbles are a Division II record, and his 1.3 sacks per game rank No. 3 all-time in Division II history.

8. Sam Cooper, OG, Merrimack (6-foot-2, 305 pounds)

Another intriguing “small school” prospect, Cooper was born in Nigeria and picked up football in high school after moving to the United States. He has endured several tragedies in his life, with the death of his brother to cancer in 2006 and the murder of his father in Nigeria in 2009. Their memories are what drive Cooper to be the best football player possible when he steps onto the field.
Cooper is not only an inspiring story but also a really talented player, dominating at the FCS level. He blocks with a wide base, bent knees and tight hands to connect and control defenders. With 33 1/8-inch arms, Cooper put together a strong pro day: He posted solid numbers in the 40-yard dash (5.15), vertical (29.5 inches), 3-cone (7.69) and bench press (35).

7. Shemar Jean-Charles, CB, Appalachian State (5-foot-10, 180 pounds)

After two seasons as a subpackage corner, Jean-Charles became a starter as a junior and logged 27 passes defended over 26 games the last two years. He had only one interception in 2020, but he led the FBS in passes defended (17) as a senior.
Jean-Charles plays with confidence and route anticipation, which allows his instincts and preparation to kick in and lead him to plays. He isn’t an elite size/speed/strength athlete, which will ding up on most boards around the league. But Jean-Charles is a “right place, right time” type of player, and his balance in coverage allows him to disrupt passing lanes.

6. Kene Nwangwu, RB, Iowa State (6-foot-0, 210 pounds)

Stuck in the shadows of David Montgomery and Breece Hall at Iowa State, Nwangwu was productive when he was given carries, averaging 5.2 per rush attempt in his career. On special teams, he set the school record for kickoff return average (26.85) on 92 career returns and ranks No. 3 all-time in Big 12 history with 2,470 kick-return yards.
Nwangwu was a state champion in track in high school, with a 10.54 time in the 100 meters and 6-foot, 10-inch high jump. And those numbers translated to his pro day. At 210 pounds, Nwangwu impressed in the 40-yard dash (4.31), 10-yard split (1.45), vertical (38-inches), 3-cone (6.83) and bench press (22 reps). A premier athlete and special-teams stud? It shouldn’t shock anyone if he hears his name called on draft weekend.

5. Avery Williams, CB, Boise State (5-foot-8, 196 pounds)

I don’t ever remember seeing a special-teams resume quite like what Williams put together in four seasons at Boise State. He was responsible for nine touchdowns on special teams, including five punt returns, three kick returns and one blocked punt. Williams also had five blocks on special teams (three punts, one field goal and one extra point) and a forced fumble on kickoff coverage.
On defense, he doesn’t have ideal size, length or explosive traits, but he is a resilient nickel prospect, and special-teams coordinators around the NFL will be pounding the table to work with him.

4. Darius Hodge, edge, Marshall (6-foot-1, 248 pounds)

Hodge had several Power 5 programs after him out of high school, but academic issues put him on a different course. He landed at Marshall, where he led the team in tackles for loss and sacks each of the last two seasons and set the school record for sacks in a game (4.5).
Although he doesn’t have ideal height, Hodge’s arms measured 34 3/8, which are longer than most 6-foot-4 pass rushers. His low stature and natural flexibility allow him to contort his frame, which makes him an elusive, squirmy target for blockers. He also has a knack for blocking punts with seven as a senior in high school and two at Marshall. Hodge needs to add more discipline to his game, but he refuses to stay blocked and his length and athletic twitch are intriguing foundational traits.

3. Larnel Coleman, OT, Massachusetts (6-foot-6, 307 pounds)

A basketball-first athlete most of his life, Coleman was a tight end and defensive end in high school and moved to offensive tackle at UMass. After starting at right tackle as a sophomore, he moved to the left side the last two seasons when he was also a team captain.
Coleman has length for days and lasts on an island due to his quickness and body flexibility. He is still very raw in areas and needs to learn how to weaponize his long arms and improve his timing to control defenders. But his issues are mostly coachable, and he is an ideal developmental tackle for a patient coaching staff because of his size, athleticism and character.

2. Nick Niemann, LB, Iowa (6-foot-3, 234 pounds)

Iowa is known for producing overachieving linebackers who end up surpassing expectations in the NFL (Ben Niemann, Christian Kirksey, Anthony Hitchens, Josey Jewell). And Niemann (Ben’s younger brother) could be next.
Niemann led the Hawkeyes in tackles as a senior, and he posted remarkable numbers at his pro day. He clocked 4.48 in the 40-yard dash and 6.67 in the 3-cone drill. In several ways, Niemann is reminiscent of linebacker Cole Holcomb, who was borderline draftable until his pro day, which elevated him to the fifth round of the 2019 NFL Draft. I don’t know if Niemann will end up like Holcomb, who has 25 starts the past two seasons for the Washington Football Team, but numbers like that have the attention of NFL teams.

1. Jacob Harris, WR/TE, UCF (6-foot-5, 219 pounds)

A candidate to be the first scouting combine snub drafted in April, Harris is one of the more intriguing skill players in this year’s class. He grew up with dreams of playing professional soccer and committed to play collegiate soccer at Florida Gulf Coast. But Harris gave football a chance as a high school senior (with zero previous experience), and something clicked. He left Florida Gulf Coast after one week and spent one season at Western Kentucky as a walk-on. Harris walked on again at UCF and steadily developed into one of the team’s go-to threats, with eight touchdown grabs as a senior.
Harris plays with controlled burst and long strides to challenge defensive backs, and he flashes the potential to run the full tight end route tree. He is an older prospect — he’ll be 24 on draft weekend — and still young in football years, so there will be obvious growing pains in the NFL. But Harris is an ideal developmental tight end because of his size, athleticism and special-teams mentality (10 career tackles in college).

(Top photo of Nick Niemann: James Black / Icon Sportswire via Getty Images)

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I disagree that tight ends take longer. I know it’s said a lot, but I don’t think it’s any different than any other position. There are plenty of examples of recent TE’s doing well right away, along with other skill positions like qb, wr, oline etc who do struggle. It’s the player who struggles or succeeds, not the position.
That said, he never added to the room or expanded things.
We’ll see how things change with Harris. Being the belle of the ball in June doesn’t guarantee success, but it’s enjoyable to hear about anyway
I agree to some extent dieter. As it pertains to the move TE when you have a guy who is good enough to force favorable matchups then there's a lot of plays where there's lesser need to have him effing around on the LOS. Put him in the pattern.

I think this is the first guy McVay has brought in here who is talented enough to do that. Everett simply wasn't good enough of a receiver. Now if Harris was looking to replace Higs that would be a different deal. That's the side of TE that really comes with a lot of learning curve required. But this guy looks like a young Jimmy Graham. It's kind of uncanny, to my eye at least. Same body control, probably not as big a catch radius (also not as good in hands) but he's more athletic than Jimmy was.

But anyway we are so overdue to hit on a pass game TE it's kind of crazy. It's almost like maybe this is the year karma pays off for us.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Did you all notice number 7.
That cornerback from Appalachian State?

We should have grabbed him.

Appalachian State players are can't miss.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Hopefully he has found a great fit for his athleticism, body type and skill set.
Really fun guy to get behind and pull for. Great story let's make the next chapter even better.
Thank goodness he didn't make it as a Professional 9.