I've waited until I could calm down.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
...and I'm still disgusted.

I don't think I can buy into the hype again. I'm still a fan and will still go to every home game and watch every away game on TV. I will still listen to the radio and read articles.

BUT...not until this team proves they can be a .500 or better team will I defend them or prop them up. I just can't do it anymore.

The offensive game plan is disgusting. The hodge-podge offensive line has been atrocious. Jake Long looks like a downgrade on Barry Richardson. The running backs on this team look like the low draft pick/UDR that they are. The middle linemen look old and weak. Tavon Austin has been anything BUT what was advertised and we bought into. Jared Cook is pretty much what he was in Nashville, make a few plays and vanish.

When it comes to defense I had two thoughts for what they were going to be...they'd either come in better than last year with the youth and speed added...or they'd be about the same with the new guys taking sometime to get acclimated. Well, although I think the defense probably played well enough last night that with a competent offense they could have had a shot at winning, they are still performing under those expectations.

I really thought Snead and Fisher were onto something...and maybe they will get this thing right...but right now I feel played a fool and more than anything pissed at myself for buying into the hype that this team was ready to turn the corner. I guess I need to do like in 1999 when the general sentiment was that the Rams should be looked upon with little expectations...so then the disappointment isn't there, but the excitement of a surprise will one day come.

Ram_of_Old

The same story every year for the last....many years. Posters come in and start threads about how great we are going to be and then we stink up the field...a fan since 1967 and it is getting very old.

I just smile and say, "Yup, we really suck." I should make a recording and play it...