It's Time To "rate Your Hc, Oc And Dc"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

OK there are 32 teams in the league as we all know. So rating each from 1 (best) to 32 (worst) where do you rate:

Fisher?

Schotty?

Williams?

I'll go first:

Fisher - 6

Schotty - 22

Willaims - 5

What say you?

jjab360

Legend
OK there are 32 teams in the league as we all know. So rating each from 1 (best) to 32 (worst) where do you rate:

Fisher?

Schotty?

Williams?

I'll go first:

Fisher - 6

Schotty - 22

Willaims - 5

What say you?
Wow, tough to answer, I don't really think about other teams' coaches that much. If I had to guess, I'd say right around what you said.

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave

Fisher?

Schotty?

Williams?

I'll go first:

Fisher - 6

Schotty - 22

Willaims - 5

What say you?

Curious, who are the four above Williams?

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler

Fisher?

Schotty?

Williams?

I'll go first:

Fisher - 6

Schotty - 22

Willaims - 5

What say you?
I'd say you have it pretty close. Of course, I might be a homer...

RFIP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Curious, who are the four above Williams?

I kind of look at the OC's and DC's in terms of how teams do on that side of the ball, so for me I'd have to take all three other teams in the NFC west and perhaps Zimmer's Bengals D though I guess he's gone now huh?

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave
Oh, I thought you might be looking at overall success, for instance Dick La Beau or Wade Phillips type DC's.

RFIP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh, I thought you might be looking at overall success, for instance Dick La Beau or Wade Phillips type DC's.

I am leaving the choice of HOW anyone wants to stack their board up to the individual.

At first I was going by "feel" as to where I thought a certain coach ranked, then I starred at a graphic showing all 32 teams and used a little bit of what I felt about each team's leaders and finally I looked for legacy names like the ones you have mentioned.

What is your thoughts?

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave
I am leaving the choice of HOW anyone wants to stack their board up to the individual.

At first I was going by "feel" as to where I thought a certain coach ranked, then I starred at a graphic showing all 32 teams and used a little bit of what I felt about each team's leaders and finally I looked for legacy names like the ones you have mentioned.

What is your thoughts?

In addition to the two I mentioned, I like Zimmer, Dom Capers is kind of hit or miss. Del Rio is pretty good I'm also interested to see what Bowles does this year. I tend to discount DC's with loaded rosters so I don't credit Fangio or the seacock DC all that much. BTW when was the last time Haslett fielded a good D?:confused:

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
That's pretty subjective
  • HC 5-8
  • DC 6-8
  • OC 15-20
I will elaborate later

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
This is all very subjective and difficult to really rate. Playing devils advocate saying Schotty is an average to below average OC. Is Schotty a middle of the pack OC because of his scheming ability or because just about everyone on offense (outside of the OL) is very young? Is his scheme more run heavy because that's what the HC wants?

I think it's way too variable to say for certain. But I do like our coaching staff.