Its time for Tru, Janoris, and Mcgee to step up

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

lockdnram21

Legend
i hope those 3 guys are mad that the rams even thought about Verner,Byrd. im really not all that mad that we didnt get anybody today. im confident in Tru and Janoris. Mcgee did ok besides those penalties. people say Tru could play Fs. He could, but i think Mcgee could actually be the one to make the switch. he has the speed to patrol the back end. i would draft a 2nd or 3rd round Fs and see if williams can turn jenkins from cb to a FS I think he can turn Mcgee into one. i would draft a nickel corner.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I have complete faith in Jenkins and Tru. McGee appears weak in coverage from what I've seen of him and I don't really trust him to be this close to the starting rotation. We can't go without getting a nickel corner and we have to pray our CBs stay healthy because where is the depth?

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have complete faith in Jenkins and Tru. McGee appears weak in coverage from what I've seen of him and I don't really trust him to be this close to the starting rotation. We can't go without getting a nickel corner and we have to pray our CBs stay healthy because where is the depth?

Eh, Give McGee a break, he was a rookie. I think Janoris takes the leap we all know he's capable of this year under williams

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
You all have a lot more faith in these guys than I do.
All Jenkins really showed me last year is that he can talk all kinds of trash and not back any of it up.

There are still a few quality (not great, but solid) FA defensive backs out there.
The Rams need to find the best one(s) that fits what Williams wants to do and bring them in.

lockdnram21

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Tru was our best cb last year. i have faith that he can be a "Sherman type cb". As long as hes not lining up 10 yards off receiver. i disagree about Mcgee that one gam he had a lot of penalties but besides that he was ok. this is a bigg off season for him. He knows what they want from him now hope he puts the work in

xander47

Rookie
I'm pretty sure Williams had a thing to do with Verner breaking out last year. Think about what he can do with Jenkins and Johnson especially after last year's performance.

lockdnram21

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Isnt Williams the one who turned Malcom Jenkins from a cb to a Fs. If so I would Say he should turn Johnson or Mcgee into one Then Draft Gilbert or Dennard