It's possible that the Bears could end up the #2 seed

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Just looking over the standings and noticed that if the Bears win out, which they could probably do, and the Saints drop 2 games it flips them in the seeding. They would have identical records but the Bears have the tiebreaker on their side!!!

That would mean the Saints would be without a bye week and would likely get the Cowboys at home. After that, which is no guaranteed win, they may end up having to travel to Chicago. This would be a really excellent thing for the Rams because the Saints, if they survived that gauntlet, would then have to play a second road game on the Rams home turf. Winning back to back road games in the playoffs is rare.

If the Saints lose out and the Cowboys win out then the Cowboys have the tiebreaker and the Saints drop to the 4th seed. The odds of this happening are REALLY small of course.

The only team I think that has a chance on the road against the Rams is the Saints because of the match up of their offense versus our defense. I think the Rams would be slightly favored, but it's a game that the Saints could take if they had a good day. I don't want to see them in the playoffs on the road or at home!

I'm not sure how the rest of the seeding could play out, an awful lot can happen in three games and it's pretty tight for the last WC spot, Seattle has one virtually locked up considering how well they have been playing of late.

This could be the rare season we see a team with a .500 or losing record get into the playoffs. In fact we could see both WC teams at 8-8 or 7-9.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Hope Not, nothing good about Chicago...The Weather, the people and the freaking Pizza! Yeah I posted "Pizza."

FWIW have several friends from Chicago and they are good people, but they got out.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hope Not, nothing good about Chicago...The Weather, the people and the freaking Pizza! Yeah I posted "Pizza."

FWIW have several friends from Chicago and they are good people, but they got out.

The Bears will be coming to the Rams house. That's bad news for the Bears. seewhatIdidthere?

Picked4td

Pro Bowler

I had pizza with the sauce on top of cheese once in OCMD and it was terrible, and I LOVE pizza. maybe it was just that place, but i like to blame the stupidness of putting sauce on top. how dare you ruin something so great!!!

EastRam

Pro Bowler
The Rams better do some winning or I see the Bears and the Saints with the bye and the Rams playing the first round of the playoffs

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I had pizza with the sauce on top of cheese once in OCMD and it was terrible, and I LOVE pizza. maybe it was just that place, but i like to blame the stupidness of putting sauce on top. how dare you ruin something so great!!!

Can't get past people eating pizza with a knife and fork too and this from a person who won't eat ribs in public because I don't like to mess up my hands...(Leave it alone @LoyalRam )

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can't get past people eating pizza with a knife and fork too and this from a person who won't eat ribs in public because I don't like to mess up my hands...(Leave it alone @LoyalRam )
Unless said person is under 7 years old, no way to eat pizza like that!
Totally with you on Ribs, and I’ll add whole Lobster to that as well.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The bears in the playoffs don't scare me in LA. They won the game last sunday night on scheme. That same scheme won't work again on McVay, and Goff won't be throwing in the cold.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
The Rams better do some winning or I see the Bears and the Saints with the bye and the Rams playing the first round of the playoffs

Hopefully, The Rams and the Bears will take care of that possibility away today!

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve

Chicago is one of the great cities in America...Pizza is better than in Italy, too

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Bears will be coming to the Rams house. That's bad news for the Bears. seewhatIdidthere?
I think I heard a rumbling noise!
Walter.jpg

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

Unless said person is under 7 years old, no way to eat pizza like that!
Totally with you on Ribs, and I’ll add whole Lobster to that as well.

Totally disagree with you on ribs and lobster. But I'll give you the pizza. I hate Chicago deep dish pizza,

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Who eats pizza with a knife and fork? I've never been to Chicago, but I've had Chicago style deep dish at Zachary's in Berkely. I ate it with my hands. I saw that guy from Man v Food eat a slice with his hands in Chicago. And that stuff is delicious, btw.

RamWoodie

Legend
Nope...not with Trubisky back there at this point. He hasn't grown enough. I'm seeing the Packers beating the Bears today after the high they're on from beating the Rams. Let's see what happens...(y)

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sell it to the Air Force, son..Sell it to the Air Force... I WANT YOUR D.O.R. Den! ~ Marine Master Seargent Lou Gossett Jr.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Totally disagree with you on ribs and lobster. But I'll give you the pizza. I hate Chicago deep dish pizza,
You are trying tell a guy that has eliminated bread, pasta, marinara, and all carbs that Chicago style pizza is BAD?!?!?!?!?!

Hell,, I’d order a large Chicago style pizza, with EXTRA sauce right now!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
You are trying tell a guy that has eliminated bread, pasta, marinara, and all carbs that Chicago style pizza is BAD?!?!?!?!?!

Hell,, I’d order a large Chicago style pizza, with EXTRA sauce right now!

Yes, it's bad. I prefer Brooklyn and St. Louis style pizza. Especially Brooklyn. That huge ass pizza is something I could eat in one sitting. Only cheese, though. Cheese, sauce, and bread is the purest form of pizza.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yes, it's bad. I prefer Brooklyn and St. Louis style pizza. Especially Brooklyn. That huge ass pizza is something I could eat in one sitting. Only cheese, though. Cheese, sauce, and bread is the purest form of pizza.
And pineapple...mmmm