It's Official: Robert Quinn Is A Member Of ‪#‎teamrice‬! Now If They Can Only ‪#‎draftjohnny‬...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

For those who care, Hekker team Rice too...Yawn, I won't watch a second..for the 10th year in a row...

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Wow how lame was the Pro bowl draft. Only few players to choose from per position and every position one team got "stuck" with last player left just retarded

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Sounds like choosing sides for kick ball. Yep... The NFL is in great hands. So tell me about this soccer sport.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I'll watch it..but I always end up tuning out and changing the channel.

…..

Legend
I appluad them for trying to make it more interesting. Seems like they're trying to imulate a fantasy football draft, which should pique the interest of some.

However, the actual game isnt what it used to be...these guys cant fight for thier lives out there! No one can afford to get injured.

I like the hidden stories ..... like when Cam Newton got shunned by the whole squad after he showed up thinking it was all about him. I believe that incident hit Newton pretty hard and forced him to grow up a little.

fearsomefour

Legend
My favorite Pro Bowl moment was Kevin Gogan getting ejected for fighting....also had a bit of an attitude.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I'm going to watch it because Robert Quinn is my boy. To me, there's nothing wrong with the NFL for attempting to make the Pro Bowl more interesting. In an attempt to make it competitive, the defensive MVP gets a car as well, or something like that? More importantly, Robert Quinn looked like he's was enjoying to company of Rice and Sanders. He definitely should be inspired to have successful careers as theirs.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I may watch it just for the Rams that are in it. I remember watching it as a kid though and it just wasn't something you missed. Of course there were normally a bunch of Rams in the game so.... And who could forget that Jack played with a broken leg. I think if the players and the league looked at the honor of the game the same way they used to, that would be enough to restore this game to something worth watching.

A55VA6

Legend
I might watch it but I'll probably get bored and find something else worth my time.